Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Taking a girl skiing for a first date. Going for a couple drinks after a long day of skiing and keeping your snow pants on. On the drive home, she has to pee really bad so you turn onto a road that looks like it is rarely used. She rests her buns on the side of the car when she does her business. The sweat from staying in the ski pants bonds her cheeks to the car. There is no one around and you have to get creative with a warm liquid to get her buns off the metal........makes for a very quiet ride home and no second date.

Going to pop a bag of popcorn, microwave runs it's allotted time, open the door, the bag barely popped, and whatever popcorn there is is burned

Oh, and it was the last bag in the apartment

RG

Being all excited because is time to open the box with the awesome advent tree that I bought to decorate my place to only find a bare tree and a bunch of bags with all the stuff you have to put on it, looking at the box and reading 'CRAFTY advent tree' :icon_redface: so I had to spend an hour and a bit more looking at the pattern and putting my tree together. Ah well, at least now I get to put candy on it :tongue:

• Like 1

I got up this morning and it seemed something was amiss.... I went out to my living room and I knew something was horribly horribly wrong.

All of the windows were open.

All of the doors were opened and EVERYTHING was gone.

The doors had been thrown open with force and I hadn't even noticed.

The windows were barely able to be closed.

I mean for GOD'S sake. It's two weeks until Christmas.

How could anyone do this to another human being?

Somebody ate every chocolate in my advent calendar with reckless disregard for tradition and numerical order. You can't just do that. It's one chocolate per day!

Bastards.

Tried to put this onto your thread but had to spread some rep points around. SO -

Remember the first rule of crime solving. Who has motive? See Isabellas post above yours. :)

No, not Isabella!!!! But then perhaps there is a family in need that she knows of......?

Guest *u***p

LOL, one question for you, are you a sleepwalker? I might know who did it depending on your answer.

I got up this morning and it seemed something was amiss.... I went out to my living room and I knew something was horribly horribly wrong.

All of the windows were open.

All of the doors were opened and EVERYTHING was gone.

The doors had been thrown open with force and I hadn't even noticed.

The windows were barely able to be closed.

I mean for GOD'S sake. It's two weeks until Christmas.

How could anyone do this to another human being?

Somebody ate every chocolate in my advent calendar with reckless disregard for tradition and numerical order. You can't just do that. It's one chocolate per day!

Bastards.

Trying desperately to connect to the internet with your new laptop and failing miserably every. Fucking. Time! My pc is successfully connected to the wireless router (which apparently, despite being "wireless" requires a crapload of wires to be plugged into it). But can't for the life of me get a signal. Even my pc won't connect to the internet now, let alone my new "convenient" friggin' lap top! God! I thought technology is supposed to make life easier??

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

When you've spent the last couple months watching an entire tv series on dvd (Quantum Leap to be exact), you're on the last disc....3/4 of the way through the final episode. This is it. The epic conclusion. Will Dr Sam Beckett leap home or not? And the f*?%ing dvd stops playing!!! And no player in the house can read it! It's brand freaking new!!! I just friggin' bought the last season! I've never played this disc before! And there's not a single scratch or smudge on it! Between this and my internet/router issues I'm reaaaaaally HATING technology today. This shit never happened with vhs cassetes!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Bumping your head hard on a headboard during a vigorous moment. Or someone else's head.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

Bumping your head hard on a headboard during a vigorous moment. Or someone else's head.

Umm I think the positives far out way the negatives lol

I hope so. But that depends on if you're the one that bumped your head. ;)

Ahhh but if my partner is able to make me forget......

Guest **cely***r***ne

Not being able to sleep, knowing I am leaving Ottawa tomorrow :( Ill miss you all so much! boooo and Malika...Im sorry about your head babe :(

being abnormally wet pretty much ALL the bloody time.

people have no idea the amount of laundry I need to do.

Edited by Malika Fantasy

Guest S**a*Q

Two words to that effect!

Panty-Liners :D

Going to a fancy dinner with a a thin blouse on not noticing that you can kind of see a nipple through your shirt and can't understand why your date is staring at your tits lol

Two words to that effect!

Panty-Liners :grin:

Nah. Just get naked and stay naked. And have fun ;)

Placing a pizza order 3 hours ahead from the time you actually need it making very clear you need it by then, getting a confirmation number and after 2 helpless phone calls asking where is the pizza getting it with a 45 minute delay!! But as most things in life it had the bright side, for more info check highlight thread ;)

Additional Comments:

Posting a shout in the box with a link to your ad and hours later get a message from a nice guy telling me I posted the wrong link, so I thought I posted the link to an old ad but no it was from the best PSE thread :icon_confused: which not only I have not read but appaently is a 2 year old thread now ... how did that happen???

Winter fatigue. >.<

I need sunlight! I feel like a lizard- cold-blooded, slow, and gradually slipping into hibernation. Must... wake... up!

Going to the hair salon for an over due hair cut...and only once it`s done, you realize too much has been cut off!! :cry:

But it's only hair, luckily my hair grows rather fast :)

Edited by V****sa Va**
lol-I am too funny!
  • Like 1

Pulling a "something about mary". In other words...enthusiastically fixing your morning wood situation....then realizing you have no idea where "It" went and spend the rest of the day feeling reaaaally paranoid lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

Pulling a "something about mary". In other words...enthusiastically fixing your morning wood situation....then realizing you have no idea where "It" went and spend the rest of the day feeling reaaaally paranoid lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

Your post belongs in the highlights of my day :)

Additional Comments:

On to the sucky part....finding THE most amazing recipe and forgetting to save it in your favorites before clearing your cookies!