Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Well spent most of the day out in minus 37 windchills or so..... went to go pee awhile ago and my outtie turned into an innie...no fucking way he wanted to come out.....had to go on a search and rescue under 3 layers of clothing.....but thank god I narrowly averted dissaster !!!!!! ;)

Screw this cold weather I am soooooo moving to Turks and Caicos :)

Food poisoning. Holy crap.........found out the chicken wrap I ate part of had been left out waaaaaaaaaay too long. I had a couple of bites, got a funny feeling, and fed the rest to the dogs. Dogs are fine.....1.5 days later, I am just now trusting myself to pass gas again.

Having an itch ALL DAY right in the centre of your back....where it's impossible to reach....and living alone so there's no one around to scratch it!! :icon_mad:

• Like 1

Major shin splint!!!!

And my 15 year old cat is slowly dying of old age right before my eyes. Sad...

Nicolette

Very sorry to hear that...heartbreaking to watch

A previous cat of mine died on my lap...his few last days all I could do was make him as comfortable as possible

Take care

Thinking of you

RG

Chuck Norris sucks!!.....yeah that's right I said it.....Chuck Norris is a big fat pansy!......and why?

He took what would have probably been the manliest movie ever made......and made it kid friendly. Let him come and try and strike me dead with his death stare or whatever.....apparently a few well chosen cuss words tossed his way will make him run away crying....so I don't think I have much to worry about.
  • Like 1

When idiots park in my spot... the one I PAY FOR EVERY MONTH!

Anyone have the number for a towing company? ;)

I hear you, some people (who don't even live or visit at the apartments I live at) use the apartment parking lot (which is small) like it is public parking. One day last summer someone parked right in front of my boat when I wanted to go out fishing...so I reciprocated, I parked my truck right in front of their car, and angled it so they couldn't get out...they took away my day of fishing, seemed only fair. And yes, they didn't even live or visit there

And a sorta sucks (but turned out ok) this morning...got a phone call, my nephews first communion which I have to go to...thought I'd have to cancel with a lady, but got my months mixed up...but the defibrilator was out kick starting my heart :-)

RG

Additional Comments:

Another thread got me to thinking about this. Don't know if it sucks, but I wish what I know now I knew when I was much younger

But c'est la vie, I guess that's just life

RG

Mathew Walker knots.

I've tried to do that knot I don't know how many time. I must be doing something wrong.

I got about 20 ropes to do... if someone can do that bloody knot -_-'....just sayin'g

My Blackberry has decided to send texts that I write only when it feels like it, and then accept the replies in batches, up to 3 or 4 hours after they were sent to me.

Grrrr. I hate my Blackberry. I am ready for an iPhone!!!!!!

Coming home from a business trip to discover that you NEED to do lots of laundry before the next one and that the next one is just around the corner... so much for a relaxing weekend!

1) Woman who cum before me.

2) People who try to low ball me on my services

3) Driving in slush and some moron decides to ride into a lane of wet sloppy slush dumping it all over the windshield

4) Not buying Google and Apple stocks when they where $15.00

Watching The Resident.

now I don't want to go to bed.

nor life alone.

Come on over neighbour.

and the worst thing that is going to really, really suck... the END of the world December 21st, 2012.....

Not being able to watch Malika's kinky stream last night because my ancient piece of crap computer wouldn't play it!!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Not being able to watch Malika's kinky stream last night because my ancient piece of crap computer wouldn't play it!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Being able to watch Malika's kinky stream last night and then having to take a cold shower before going to bed.

• Like 1

Being able to watch Malika's kinky stream last night and then having to take a cold shower before going to bed.

So I guess you saw me around 10:30 pm?:D

I've never saw myself that way...it was yeah. I did turn myself on:D

new lingerie. 3 piece (like bra, tong and gather) total?95$

at least they are freaking nice

So I guess you saw me around 10:30 pm?:D

I've never saw myself that way...it was yeah. I did turn myself on:D

Yeah sure! Rub it in why don't you! :p

If I could sunday night I would have fuck myself lol...

seeing myself cum on screen is really strange:P

......I hate my computer.....