Things that suck, and not in a good way.

-Reading through the instructions in Italian to assemble the discounted vacuum cleaner you just bought.

-Taking a shower in the locker room of your local YMCA. Suddenly, out of the blue, because of the relaxing hot water, an erection springs up. The kind you have not had in years, the kind you never thought you could have. At that same moment, a group of guys comes in. Your towel is at the other end. There's nothing you can say, there's nothing you can do. You are trapped with a stubborn stiffy in front a group of naked guys in the shower, and you're totally heterosexual.

Returning home after a light snow fall and while knocking the snow off of my boots on my deck accidentally putting my foot through the deck board! Guess when I asked myself last summer "should I replace these boards" the answer should have been something other than "nah!"

Cleaning the accumulated hair from the tub drain (definitely not mine) and realizing that different stuff mixed in with it is a deposit my little nephew left from his holiday visit.

Brought back memories of my kids, plus I seem to have lost that gag reflex.

Sure glad I didn't step in it.

I am not really worried about my abilities when driving in slippery conditions, but that of those around me.

Note to the idiot following me this morning. Good thing I possess great reflexes and spatial awareness or else you would have found your hood in my back seat.

Not sure why people follow so closely, especially in the winter. It's not like you will reach your destination any sooner!

Having to return to work today from vacation...

...good thing someone invented sick time so I didn't have to go in!

Not so much it sucks as it's a pi$$ off

I pay cash as I go when it comes to this lifestyle, or most things for that matter

When I reserve a hotel, I use my credit card but have paid in cash when I check in. Most hotels I've found don't have a problem with that

Today, while planning for an upcoming encounter, a hotel (won't say which one or which city) replied to my email...the gist of it is yes I can pay in cash

but...I have to reserve in person, not over the phone or on-line, (not to mention the city is round trip a full days drive), provide my credit card for hold only, plus pay for the room in advance, along with a refundable $150 deposit...

I told them to rub salt, and I've got another hotel reserved

RG

Going to a bar with your friend and wearing a tank top. Having random stranger TOUCH me and move my hair to see my tattoo. Just ask mkkkk?

Going to the said bar and drinking a bit too much. Ow my head >.<

• Like 1

For today the nicotine patch. As I put on my coat last night to go to the store to get another pack, I headed to Shoppers instead for the patch as a second attempt at a long battle I started last spring to quit. I bought the 21mg. which are too strong so cut it in half. Today is spent in bed as my body is thinking wth just happened? At least I'm not craving a smoke though. Headache and slight upset stomach are the side effects on this one and can't even have my morning cup of coffee for now. Got to feel worse before it gets better.

• Like 3

Realizing that you have a lot more stuff to write about in the "Things that suck" thread than you do in the "Highlights Of the day" thread..

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest M*****ss****e

Alright, if someone wants a giggle at my expense, keep reading the few examples of silly things I've done......

- Got too excited over being given new melon scented candles. Lit them, sniffed them, ultimately snorted the flame. Exhaled the dust of burnt nose hair to the sound of amused cackles.

- Lectured a friend on proper form when jumping hurdles, and proceeded to do a faceplant during demonstration.

- While showing off less than professional skills in Wii Tennis, felt the need to involve ALL drinks sitting on the coffee table and punish the carpet in one poorly executed serve.

That's me!! lol

Alright, if someone wants a giggle at my expense, keep reading the few examples of silly things I've done......

- Got too excited over being given new melon scented candles. Lit them, sniffed them, ultimately snorted the flame. Exhaled the dust of burnt nose hair to the sound of amused cackles.

- Lectured a friend on proper form when jumping hurdles, and proceeded to do a faceplant during demonstration.

- While showing off less than professional skills in Wii Tennis, felt the need to involve ALL drinks sitting on the coffee table and punish the carpet in one poorly executed serve.

That's me!! lol

Well done!!!!

Sometimes when you receive news it is good news. Sometimes when you receive news it is bad. Still other times it is indifferent. I just received news which are all three rolled into one...which kinda sucks...I think.

This sucks big time, Being too busy to come on CERB since before Christmas and missing out on all my friends and news from here. I did not have a chance to wish everyone here a Happy New Year and need to catch up on all the new pictures.

I was able to come once or twice to see and post in the fripple thread.

Sending an email to a gentleman that I am meeting tomorrow afternoon for the first time asking to confirm. Realize 30 seconds later that you sent it to someone that you are meeting next week for the first time.

They have the same name and on my gmail inbox they were right beside.

I have never felt so ashamed in my life.

FML

Sending an email to a gentleman that I am meeting tomorrow afternoon for the first time asking to confirm. Realize 30 seconds later that you sent it to someone that you are meeting next week for the first time.

FML

Malika

Don't worry about it. A wonderful lady up in Ottawa texted me to confirm if we were still on for the next day...but she texted me a month and one day ahead of time of the scheduled encounter. My poor old heart, thought I needed defibrillation LOL...couldn't figure out who texted me (just a number, no name...now I make sure the ladies name is in my contacts...can always delete afterwards), and thought I was overextending myself

Found out who the lady was and got a hold of her. It's a joke between us

As for the gentleman, well a gentleman understands, and all should be good

Don't feel ashamed, you didn't do something bad, you made on the scale of things, a little little mistake. You can joke about it next week

RG

FML

Don`t worry Malika....don`t be ashamed...shit happens .....be happy :)

Malika

Don't worry about it. A wonderful lady up in Ottawa texted me to confirm if we were still on for the next day...but she texted me a month and one day ahead of time of the scheduled encounter. My poor old heart, thought I needed defibrillation LOL...couldn't figure out who texted me (just a number, no name...now I make sure the ladies name is in my contacts...can always delete afterwards), and thought I was overextending myself

Found out who the lady was and got a hold of her. It's a joke between us

As for the gentleman, well a gentleman understands, and all should be good

Don't feel ashamed, you didn't do something bad, you made on the scale of things, a little little mistake. You can joke about it next week

RG

Let's just say, she felt silly but it was a great laugh. PS...she says keep her number :)

• Like 1

I agree RG......Waking up to freezing rain and having to scrape about 1/2" of ice off of the windows in the pouring rain :(

Be safe all!!!

MB

Guest **cely***r***ne

Forgetting your phone charger at home...and having to buy a new one >.<

Buying a bunch of groceries and forgetting the best bag of goodies at the grocery store....errrg LoL