Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Still no puppy for Christmas

preview.jpg

That is sad Emma :( It just so happens my brother is trying to get rid of some St. Bernard pups. I will bring one to you when you pass thru next month. Cute as a button !! Good house dog...not so sure ;) but they are supposed to bring you hot chocolate when it is cold out !!!

That is sad Emma :( It just so happens my brother is trying to get rid of some St. Bernard pups. I will bring one to you when you pass thru next month. Cute as a button !! Good house dog...not so sure ;) but they are supposed to bring you hot chocolate when it is cold out !!!

Big giant smile!

Waking up at 3:30am and not being able to get back to sleep......is it bedtime yet?

Posted via Mobile Device

So I gets up at 5. Boil the kettle and make instant coffee. Set the cup on a box on my step. Put my boots on to go to work. Checked an email that just came in on my blackberry. Then in all of my wisdom picked up the box to put it away and spilled a full cup of boiling coffee down my shirt !!! ..... F*****k. !!

Believe it or not I think my Austin Powers hairy chest saved me from a more severe burn ;)

• Like 1

When you text one of your good friends to wish her a Happy New Year....and she replies quite clearly out of her mind drunk, and the only thing you can make out from the gibberish she's writing to you is that she has no idea where she is. That's some scary stuff! I can't go pick her up as I have no means of transportation and considering this was right at midnight getting a cab was near impossible, adding to the fact that she didn't even know where she was I wouldn't have known where to go even if I did have a car. To say I didn't sleep well last night is a major understatement. Thankfully I heard from her this morning and she made it home in one piece...Thank god! (although she doesn't remember HOW she got home)

Here's hoping everyone else made it home safely too!

• Like 1

It really, really sucks when store signage indicates a sale and/or promotion, and you take the time to select & try on the items you want, only to discover, after you have stood in a very long check out line, that the stuff you chose, is not part of the deal...

It's like they purposely try and deceive..... :spank:

This is the last stat holiday until Good Friday... on April 6th. More than 3 frickin' months for those of us who don't get "Family Day" off in February....

Finding out that the dreaded They......yes, the uncrupulous, conscienceless "They" of Hollywood......are remaking not only The Evil Dead.....but Carrie too!! ......is NOTHING sacred?

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I just read that WrinkledinTime is a Yankees fan :(

and I suggested today to Malika that instead of moving to Toronto in May she could move to Brandon and I would be her "summer love" ! She said in a very pleasant way something that translated to.....erp derp no f'n way ;) :(

Guest W***ledi*Time
I just read that WrinkledinTime is a Yankees fan :( ...

Lee, my friend. You skipped a key qualifier:

... erstwhile Yankee fan

Despair not, I'm not Ga-Ga (or Gaga)!

FP_5231379_Lady_GaGa_ROC_06.jpg

Lee, my friend. You skipped a key qualifier:

Despair not, I'm not Ga-Ga!

FP_5231379_Lady_GaGa_ROC_06.jpg

Well slap me silly and call me Susan !!! I missed the erstwhile part ! or after 15 hours or so at work I couldn't wrap my head around what it meant :icon_rolleyes: Anyways thanks for not being Yankee GaGa and for posting quickly WIT .... I just had my big black marker out and was about to scratch your name out of my phonebook ;)

• Like 1

Well slap me silly and call me Susan !!!

Doesn't everyone know what a nib and a nub are?

Buah haha my fav commercial ever!

Doesn't everyone know what a nib and a nub are?

Buah haha my fav commercial ever!

Don't boys have "nibs" and girls have "nubs?";)

Having to pull stuff from a public dryer in the laundry room from an inconsiderate person that didn't time their laundry with the smell of still damp sneakers, underwear, old socks and other items downy could not save. I proceed to pull it out by arms length and accidentally drop a few of the offending items on the floor trying to get it back into his bin as quick as I can thinking if he comes down there's going to be a laundry room feud. The best is going down again after two hours and his stuff is still there waiting in all it's glory. Touching other people's undies and shoes is a great offense in my laundry room world!

Relatively minor, but one of my favourite tv shows, Burn Notice, isn't on at 7pm every day on Mystery Channel...and I don't know what other channels carry it

RG