Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Yesterday PM my good buddy was working alone at the garage where he's a mechanic. He was using a brand new tire changing machine which he had not yet been properly checked out on. Hard to explain how it happened, but long story short, he got his head crushed by a pneumatic bar. Surgeon save his eye and sight, his brain suffered a mild concussion, but his jaw and face are mangled, and he's facing a lot of reconstructive surgery and missed work.

• Like 5

This is hardly as major as some recent posts here... but it doesn't seem like it right now:

Have you ever sent an email to someone about something close to your heart, or badly wanted to talk to them, only they don't return your call for days? You usually don't care that much. People are busy, especially this time of the year. By all means, take a week or even two to get back in touch... no problem. But it is not one of those times.

You wonder if you did the right thing, or made a fool out of yourself. Unsure of what the other is thinking. Believing you've messed up. Waiting and waiting. For days and days. Can be unsettling. Even frustrating. Yes, it sucks! Just sayin'.

Not upset, but walking on hot coals.

FR

• Like 2

Waking up at 6:30 thinking it just snowed and going out for coffee only to find out that on top of the snow there is freezing rain and taking 15-20 mins to clean ice off vehicle. I can handle snow but freezing rain sucks!

• Like 1

Falling asleep at 10Pm and waking up at 4 am. I know I need more sleep than that! So frustrated! Maybe I have to wait till 11 pm to go to sleep from now on. Will try to sleep another 2 hours before 8 am or today is gonna be a rough one! lol.

Bronchitis! It's probably not that bad, but I rarely get sick so I'm being a complete suck about it.

Our poor puppy! We haven't been the most involved parents the past couple days.

• Like 3

Someone sending me an email saying they were going to have me banned from cerb for filling up travelling ladies schedules with fake bookings-things that suck-never ending lies and foolishness

• Like 1

Realizing that when I topped up my cell phone, I forgot to add the monthly package as a feature. My minutes ran out 2 days ago and I didn't even realize it. $&@/!?!!!

Realizing that when I topped up my cell phone, I forgot to add the monthly package as a feature. My minutes ran out 2 days ago and I didn't even realize it. $&@/!?!!!

Shoot me if you like Megster.....but I am soooooo picturing you standing close to your phone, keeping an eye on it, with a roll of quarters waiting to plug it before you run out of minutes ;) he he heh My bad

• Like 2

Taking my litle Cleo Catra in to have some teeth removed...and having the already mega-expensive surgery come in almost 50% over the estimate. UGH. (at least my little muffin is okay! that's all the matters really)

• Like 2

While visiting with an amazing gentleman friend the 11th, I go in the ladies room to wash and dropped my personal life cell phone in the toilet. I was due for an upgrade anyways but what a pain and embarrassing.

• Like 1

While visiting with an amazing gentleman friend the 11th, I go in the ladies room to wash and dropped my personal life cell phone in the toilet. I was due for an upgrade anyways but what a pain and embarrassing.

That sucks! Last time I saw that happen was in Vancouver restaurant in the ladies room and it was Tori Spelling who dropped her phone in there! She gave a woman $100 to fish it out! lol. Good luck with your new upgrade! xo

• Like 1

Karma's a bitch! Here I am shaking my head and laughing at some of the crazy fixes that Meg gets herself into, and then, when I was semi-conscious with a fever last Monday, two dogs chased a cat over my face in the bed, and now I have a remarkable divot over my lip.

That's gonna leave a mark.

• Like 2

I had to go to Montreal for business today and while I was gone all the employee working for me did what they could to fuck up anything I asked them to do during my absence. This will cost the company a lot of money and maybe even my job. I swear I have imbeciles working for me.

• Like 1

Taking my litle Cleo Catra in to have some teeth removed...and having the already mega-expensive surgery come in almost 50% over the estimate. UGH. (at least my little muffin is okay! that's all the matters really)

You had teeth removed from your little muffin??? OH MY GOD!!!! Is that something you really want to announce HERE?

At least we now know why the Cleosaraus has such a fearsome reputation... :)

• Like 1

When you see something unjust happening, and can not seem to do anything about it! I hope this injustice is soon fixed and the person responsible will be held accountable for her actions! Pathetic what some do over jealousy! How do some people sleep at night I wonder?

• Like 6

Why? Why can I not have one family dinner where attitude, drama and snide comments aren't present. Amazing how grown adults can be so catty to one another at times.

• Like 1

Monday morning meetings with smug, arrogant, know it all fucks !!! If you don't wanna hear my answer don't fucking ask me !!! Spending two hours showing them that what I told them 2 hours ago was actually RIGHT !!!!

1333982054329_2372710.png

• Like 4

Inconsiderable people. They make it very hard to be cordial not to mention keeping ones temper under wraps!

Additional Comments:

And another anecdote in the mishaps of megforfun. So enamoured by the lit Christmas village at my incall, I missed the last step of the staircase and pretty sure I will have a few more bruises for my collection. Geeze, perhaps I should take up full time drinking....accidents when inebriated are less painful I am told!

Edited by Meg O'Ryan
  • Like 3