Things that suck, and not in a good way.

why are these ugly things a fad

They are right up there like Crocs

like Hello People! you are wearing children's shoes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvBwoPCsF4rt-1DzziZ7IqDdHWU1KjDrfVH5hi0VJ6B4N_46rAIw

I'm not a fan of Crocs either but kudos to the stay at home mom who was featured on Oprah for creating those little button things to fit in the holes of Crocs. She now has a million dollar plus business originally created from her home.

Now that's a genius business idea!

Spending a half hour in the yard cleaning up a winter's worth of dog crap. I suppose having the dogs makes it worthwhile but it still sucks!

I have the cure for that....depending on their age.

Discovering a gorgeous new provider... then finding out she is in Australia... which is like ummmm... over three hours by car. At least.

• Like 2

Having KFC for dinner last night and then waking up this morning feeling like complete ass (and not the fun kind). Will I never learn?? Kfc is the DEVIL!!

• Like 1

Body pain. Been working out after three years of sitting on my ass, now everything hurts all the time. I know it is only temporary, but damn it, it sucks right now!

Body pain. Been working out after three years of sitting on my ass, now everything hurts all the time. I know it is only temporary, but damn it, it sucks right now!

More reason to get a good body massage:)

More reason to get a good body massage:)

Too true. I have a standing weekly appointment with a RMT, and I try to book at least a special massage as often as time and money permit. But the sad truth is no matter how good the RMT or MP is at releasing knots and soothing sore muscles the relief is only temporary.

The only real cure is rest followed by more exercise. Once my body gets used to the idea of moving again the pain will lessen and the stiffness will ease.

The fact is, I'm a big baby when it comes to pain and I tend to complain loudly when uncomfortable.

Spending a half hour in the yard cleaning up a winter's worth of dog crap. I suppose having the dogs makes it worthwhile but it still sucks!

It may take some time, patience and perseverance....but it can be done..... See here below....

tumblr_lbn9vl2kOK1qegjm2o1_400.gif

Make sure you have a puppy playboy and puppy forum nearby to read .....

Image.ashx?imageID=M513DWsxvkOniqOo3lOk7Q&Type=Full

Finding out that an SP who myself and other experienced Cerbies here on "The Rock" have been waiting for and looking forward to has had to cancel :(

Too much champagne room, not enough wallet.

If I were you I would get a bigger wallet .... bubbly and boobilies can be expensive ....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5defWRYk3nG7FhJbFCXfYM4NUUYmRy0KONlxiNrooq9SZf2Nz

Left my Oakley sunglasses at a restaurant. :(

If I were you I would go back and get them.......or.....tell your buddy Lee where you left them.... I lost mine a month ago and need some.

being snowed in today in southeast Wyoming ... this part of the world is getting smacked with a nasty snow storm and the interstate highways are closed ... and it has been getting worse all day ... a while ago I could look out my hotel room window and see the building across the street, but now all I see is WHITE

I need a trades person to do a few projects that are beyond my capabilities...and none of them will return my calls!! Does anyone out there wanna work?

Started off the day by bouncing out of bed feeling great only to smash my big toe hard enough to crack the nail. My morning good feeling lasted about 1.4 seconds. Oh yeah, then I went to the gym for a leg work out. Ouch!

Put coffee on, get in shower, get dressed. Head to kitchen for that sweet, sweet cup of coffee...only to realize it was unplugged and my COFFEE IS NOT READY YET!!!

• Like 2