Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest P*rry

Watching the Senators' Chris Neil play a great game against the Leafs, but the Leafs win.

Being a hedonist and eating pizza with banana peppers naked..inadvertently touching my pussy some time after and then desperately running to the shower to put out the fire! Happened the other day. I'll never do that again!

• Like 1

Just before yesterday's snowfall, someone in their infinite wisdom dropped off the new phone directory at the end of the driveway. I discovered where it was buried when my snowblower shredded and spewed out half the directory. The other half jammed the impeller and stalled the snowblower. Jammed up so tight that it took over an hour to remove the remainder. Fortunately, the only damage was a snapped shear pin.

Word of advice, remove all shear pins when trying to dislodge anything inside your snowblower. When the last of the paper was removed, the tension on the impeller caused it to snap back. Hands and fingers could have been seriously damaged.

What a mess and waste of time.

Being a hedonist and eating pizza with banana peppers naked..inadvertently touching my pussy some time after and then desperately running to the shower to put out the fire! Happened the other day. I'll never do that again!

I once got cayenne pepper in the vag. OW!

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7
I once got cayenne pepper in the vag. OW!

Back in university, my roommate and her bf liked to experiment with food. They once, after a little wine, smothered themselves in BBQ sauce. She was in pain for days afterwards. Your mention of cayenne triggered the memory.

Guest c**io**m7

Been sitting here for 15 fkn minutes waiting for the moderator of the teleconference to dial in and start only to remember that I am the moderator...fucking Monday morning dumb-ass. Lol

Anal fissures really feel shitty. Butt surgeon wrote script for nitroglycerine cream, hope I don't explode if I fart. It's all such a pain in the ass!(:(:

My car Mirror was damaged while parked on the street for snow removal...someone obviously drove by way to close and ripped it apart :( and of course the driver never left any visit card...

Guest P*rry

I went out with friends the other night. I mentioned towards the end of the evening how much my memory has improved since I retired. A little later I had to borrow $30. I had left my wallet at home!

Guest c**io**m7

Finding out something you really didn't want to know...or even admit you kinda already knew. Ain't no worse feeling than that of a fool.

I was 16 and attending a wedding my parents dragged me to.

Things brightened up substantially when I hit it off with this smoking hot babe my age with "tits-out-to-here".

I was working my mojo on her all night and man did she have my heart all a buzzin, that is until I was told that she was my cousin :(

• Like 1

Someone I care for deeply has a psycho finance and I am hoping to God, she doesn't marry this guy!

Driving in a parking lot tonight and someone backs out of a parking spot without a care in the world. Honking at him a couple of inches before him hitting my vehicle, I drive away. He starts following me very fast and closely to another store when I stop my truck and jump out asking him wtf his problem is. I told him to f*** off and if he didn't drive away right now, I'd be calling the cops. Some people just don't like to be in the wrong I suppose!

Guest c**io**m7

Opening my eyes at 4 am, still sitting upright on the couch and wide awake.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Waking up at your regular work time on a Saturday and your body refuses to let you go back to sleep to let you sleep in.

Guest c**io**m7

House cleaning...I hate a dirty house, especially dirty kitchen or bathrooms but...I hate cleaning. It just may be time to hire a cleaning service.

People who use the parking stall you are paying for when they know the manager is off duty and they cannot be towed out of it.

Neighbors who play music loud enough to be intrusive, but not loud enough to interest the cops and again always when the manager is off duty so you can't stop them.