Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Day 4 after having the flu I am stilll a couch potato. Gatarade is helping but I suspect it will be another day before feeling normal.

Guest c**io**m7

The credit card receipt you find in your pocket the morning after a very liquid night out.

This sucks BIG TIME! Last day in Vegas. Spent the day shopping and lounging by the Bellagio pool only to discover all my credit cards, bank cards, drivers license, health card and other important cards along with my RFID safe card case are missing. The good news is that my passports are safe and I have enough cash. All the cards have been canceled, but the hassle that awaits my return home is depressing. Replacing all those cards will be like root canal work that lasts weeks. Blah!

Guest P**aq

I learned something new today...never multi-task with sharp objects. I was surfing CERB and using my electric razor at the same time...somehow managed to nick my upper lip while keyboarding and shaving at the same time, and now I can't get the bleeding to stop and I am leaving shortly for Easter dinner! The things I do to squeeze every moment of CERB time in before going out!

Trying to read and post on my phone

Away from the computer because I have to visit family :-( and my phone my only escape to the outside world

RG

Guest Be***iful****lah

So soft and cuddly and gentle and cute...and yet GOD do they smell terrible sometimes!!!

Just sayin....;)

Guest c**io**m7

Not having a cold beer after a long day on the road because the beer fridge is empty.

After making it through the winter like a champ, my loyal old baby boy beagle is having a rough couple days. I told him, him and me, we're going to be together forever.

• Like 1

I go to my room fridge to take out this yummy Greek salad I picked up yesterday, I had messed with the dials thinking the fridge wasn't cold enough. Frozen lettuce! :icon_eek:

Salad is ruined and it looks so good but would have tasted even better, I had one yesterday.

Dropping my very special and dear SP friend off at her place this morning after an extended outcall. Now the house feels so empty :icon_sad:

Gentlemen I know not respecting my boundaries or the type of encounters I offer, when you put me in a position where I am not comfortable we won't be visiting any more. END of story.

• Like 3

I just realised that it is Thursday afternoon, the 24th of April. Where the heck did the week -- month go? :confused0024:

• Like 1

I just realised that it is Thursday afternoon, the 24th of April. Where the heck did the week -- month go? :confused0024:

What really sucks is it feels like early March (on a good day LOL) when you step out the door, not like it's even close to May

RG

• Like 1

Being short changed by a client. Lesson learned ALWAYS count the money before they leave-duhhh!!

the nerve of some people!!!

Maybe it was an honest mistake. Maybe he is not aware of the shortage. Not likely... I know I count out the donation multiple times before the lady arrives. I am always afraid that I might make the same mistake.

• Like 1

the nerve of some people!!!

Maybe it was an honest mistake. Maybe he is not aware of the shortage. Not likely... I know I count out the donation multiple times before the lady arrives. I am always afraid that I might make the same mistake.

I know and I hope it was an honest mistake. However I messaged him a while ago, a couple of hours and no response. Oh well, my mistake obviously.

I met another nice man later so that made up for it:)

• Like 1

I know and I hope it was an honest mistake. However I messaged him a while ago, a couple of hours and no response. Oh well, my mistake obviously.

I met another nice man later so that made up for it:)

I really hope and I guess it was an honest mistake (as jafo also mentioned), Cristy. For me, even though I count and count multiple times before I put the money into the envelop, I can imagine mistakes can still be made. In which case, I'd really appreciate it if the lady would contact me to let me know.

• Like 1

Guest P**aq
Being short changed by a client. Lesson learned ALWAYS count the money before they leave-duhhh!!

I hope you were not short changed too much on the donation Cristy, and hopefully it was just a mistake and he pays you back soon! I always get paranoid about making a mistake, I count it so many times!

Getting a call at 10 AM this morning to remind me that I have an appointment at 11 AM today. WTF (Good thing I keep notes -- we did not have an appointment).

Professional saying that they will do something for me but they do not follow through. OR they only do half of what they said they would do.

Professional who does not acknowledge my priorities. Like getting a drug plan for my medication. There goes another month without medication.

Professional agreeing to meet with me once a week in my home or neighborhood. Then they turn around and say that they only have time for me once or twice a month at their office -- IF they can fit me in.

Professional supposed to be finding ways to help me save money. But they suggest ideas that involve spending money I do not have.

Professional telling me that I can get by on $40 a month for food and groceries. -- "Others do it and so can you".

I take the time to share deep personal stuff with them and they do not remember anything I told them.

Fighting the urge to call the above mentioned person's supervisor and request a new support worker.

• Like 2

Well it's that time of year when the apartment management company is painting the doors (hallway side only) Got the notice, in the 24 hour timeframe. But just like cable, electricians, plumbers, deliverymen etc they keep you waiting all day and just arrived. Door is being painted, but has to stay open for three hours while the paint dries

So that's what I've been doing all day, stuck in my apartment, I guess now, literally watching paint dry

RG

• Like 1

Having to make too many decisions about too many things, and none of them trivial, when all you want--need-- is to relax and catch your breath for a little while.

Ah, well. Such is life....

Yeah that sucks....

I once had the unfortunate instance where after a visit, a few hours later I find a $20 loose in my pocket... OHHh frack...!!!

I could not back at that very moment... called and profusely apologized and made arrangements to go back the next day with compensation for my indiscretion..

though I would share..

D.

• Like 1