Things that suck, and not in a good way.

The fact that everything seems to wrong with my vehicle at once! FORD isn't an acronym for Fix Or Repair Daily for nothing. Should just put a bullet in the radiator like an old horse!!! LOL

Then it would be the other FORD acronym, Found On Road Dead! :D

My navel piercing ripped again last night :( it just fell off like dead skin no pain grr! That really sucks!

Oh wellI guess I'll just have to do without for a while and let it heal properly!

My navel piercing ripped again last night :( it just fell off like dead skin no pain grr! That really sucks!

Oh wellI guess I'll just have to do without for a while and let it heal properly!

My many years as a father have taught me that sometimes when someone has an ache or pain that they can be distracted by a kiss on the affected area.... given my years of experience I would be happy kiss your navel to make you feel better... in fact if helpful I would be happy to kiss any part of you that you want. ;) lolol

Damn us Newfoundlanders can be so selfless and giving. Lol

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Having an argument with my best friend since childhood over s ome .trivial matter.First arguement ever. Sisu is strong in me and I will still say no and not attend my high schools reunion.

Having an argument with my best friend since childhood over s ome .trivial matter.First arguement ever. Sisu is strong in me and I will still say no and not attend my high schools reunion.

I am sorry to hear this, maybe time will allow this to boil over? Sometimes we just need time to blow steam off?

I am sure there are many others who love to see you? Don't let one argument get in the way, afterall..this is your first argument, and with a history and friendship, this should pass.

Best of luck my friend!

Looks like the hard drive is going or gone on my home based computer, thank god I saved some data on a flash drive, but unable to retrieve work/business related contacts. I do still have my IPad and Mac Air book, to use, so perhaps I won't drop any coin on the older computer.

Looks like the hard drive is going or gone on my home based computer, thank god I saved some data on a flash drive, but unable to retrieve work/business related contacts. I do still have my IPad and Mac Air book, to use, so perhaps I won't drop any coin on the older computer.

Sorry to hear about the problems Pete I have felt your pain in the past. However that said your post is a good reminder to all of us to ensure we have some redundant backup in our systems..... if your like me your computer contains lots of data that often can't be replaced... ie. family pictures.... this was made abundantly clear to me About 6 years ago so now all my computers are backed up to a home server daily and the server is backed up weekly to an off site location.

Just my opinion.

This morning we took measurements, packed up all three dogs in the car, and made the dreaded trip into Ottawa for supplies. It was just as hellish as we expected it to be. Aaaaaand ... we arrived home to discovered that we'd measured wrong and only got half the material we needed for the main thing we went into town for! FML!!

Friday the 13th...and the one year anniversary of the death of my dad

On a plus side, if you want to call it that, it was more a blessing after he suffered from cancer for over a year

RG

• Like 3

Friday the 13th...and the one year anniversary of the death of my dad

On a plus side, if you want to call it that, it was more a blessing after he suffered from cancer for over a year

RG

RG... understand how you feel... death if a loved one is never easy even if it ends their pain.

Life just sometimes sucks it can move you from feeling great joy to wondering if anyone really gives a fuck in an instant.

Yesterday was a difficult day. I received a text early that someone very close to me had a friend pass away. Then later, I found out someone who was an angel to my family when we needed it, who shared a birthday with me, who had also been suffering from cancer and fighting like a trooper, passed away at way too young an age. Now a real angel.

• Like 4

Finding out that I am overdrawn at the bank. Learning that someone else screwed up and took two payments out of my account instead of one. I have to pay the penalty fees. Since I can not cover the funds before the 27th.

Why is it my fault that someone else made the mistake?

Why is it impossible to reverse the charges/payment when the mistake is clearly someone elses?

They say they can fix the problem so it does not happen next month. BUT the financial penalties ($146+++) incurred now are my problem!!! WTF!!!

The bank tells me I do not qualify for overdraft protection. WTF!!!

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Go after the organization that took out to many withdrawals and have them refund the money and demand compensation to cover your banking fees.

Go after the organization that took out to many withdrawals and have them refund the money and demand compensation to cover your banking fees.

Good luck with that. That happened to us a few years ago, and we were referred back to our user agreements, in which, somewhere in all that fine print, it was clearly defined that any and all such problems that might occur would be our responsibility. Neither the bank nor the third party direct debit company bear any liability.

This was a big problem in the US a few years back, and resulted in the creation of a federal consumer protection agency. Businesses and banks fought tooth & nail to prevent it. But it was necessary. Turns out that banks rely on overdraft fees and other penalties as part of their business models. Some banks were even applying debit card and direct debit charges out of chronological order to increase the number of overdraft fees they could charge account holders!

This is the sleazy world we live in. I suggest you put an end to all direct debit or withdrawal processes, and take the extra trouble to pay your bills manually in the future. Companies don't like it--they prefer automatic payments--but it's the only way to protect yourself. Also, if possible, remove overdraft protection service from your account. In other words, if you don't have enough money in your account to pay for something, it doesn't get paid for. Inconvenient, but the overdraft charges can be outrageous. I've heard of people paying over $30 for a cup of coffee they put on their debit card.

Yesterday was a difficult day. I received a text early that someone very close to me had a friend pass away. Then later, I found out someone who was an angel to my family when we needed it, who shared a birthday with me, who had also been suffering from cancer and fighting like a trooper, passed away at way too young an age. Now a real angel.

Sorry to hear that.... death is never easy.... i will keep you in my thoughts

• Like 1

Good luck with that. That happened to us a few years ago, and we were referred back to our user agreements, in which, somewhere in all that fine print, it was clearly defined that any and all such problems that might occur would be our responsibility. Neither the bank nor the third party direct debit company bear any liability.

This was a big problem in the US a few years back, and resulted in the creation of a federal consumer protection agency. Businesses and banks fought tooth & nail to prevent it. But it was necessary. Turns out that banks rely on overdraft fees and other penalties as part of their business models. Some banks were even applying debit card and direct debit charges out of chronological order to increase the number of overdraft fees they could charge account holders!

This is the sleazy world we live in. I suggest you put an end to all direct debit or withdrawal processes, and take the extra trouble to pay your bills manually in the future. Companies don't like it--they prefer automatic payments--but it's the only way to protect yourself. Also, if possible, remove overdraft protection service from your account. In other words, if you don't have enough money in your account to pay for something, it doesn't get paid for. Inconvenient, but the overdraft charges can be outrageous. I've heard of people paying over $30 for a cup of coffee they put on their debit card.

File a claim in Small claims court... often large companies will settle small claims as the cost for them to defend us usually more.... i certainly would not let it slip.

Guest P*rry

In terms of everyday suck stuff that you can look back at and sorta, giggle was a card received on my last birthday. I didn't recognize the address on the envelop so it was with a small degree of excitement that I opened it. It wasn't a birthday card as I thought; rather, it was an invitation card from a retirement home to visit their facility!

The Last Two Days have sucked big time and tomorrow is going to be a fucking disaster.... not sure what the fuck I am doing any more.

• Like 2

Spent most of the day in bed sick. Fever, stuffed up, sneezing, coughing, burning up one minute and chills the next, nausea vomiting, aches....

My cat is so sweet he snuggles up to me in bed...

IceCaps lost to the Texas Stars and we're eliminated from the Calder Cup... oh well maybe next year...

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Some women can be so mean :( No one here who is not already suspended or anything...Just wow...

Some women can be so mean :( No one here who is not already suspended or anything...Just wow...

Ohhh I hear ya!

Sorry your having one of those days:(

But heck, don't let it get you down, just carry on with your cute self:)

Don't know if this helps or not.

10408559_10152460348106740_6062423336381079388_n.jpg