Things that suck, and not in a good way.

I occasionally get migraines so I know how you feel... i usually just take some medication and go lie down in a very dark room... I hope they don't bother you for too long.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Had an appointment all set up, got myself all fresh and clean for the encounter and then having to cancel because she was working out of a basement apartment of a house. She said that the family would be upstairs but don't have access to the basement. I just was not comfortable with that set up.

Another 16hr travel day at Pearson....:(

Girl! They should name a terminal after you!!

• Like 1

48 CM of snow with high winds over two days, it will likely take a week to clean up so that it will be safe driving, getting very tired of winter.

Being from Winnipeg I am usually the one being envious of the weather somewhere else (anywhere else) BUT, yesterday I got the Harley out of the garage, battery charged up and took a 3 hour ride. What sucks here was I didnt get the HOG out till June last year.

• Like 1

Snow. We officially broke a 52 year record BEFORE this latest dump. I'm hearing another storm is coming on Saturday.

I surrender. Please make it stop.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

It snowed yesterday and we have more of the stuff then we had a few weeks ago.Time to organize an old style Bacchus Festival full of wine,naked ladies and song to bring in the Spring properly.

The cause doesn't suck, but the result does; It's a bright sun morning catching my windows right now, but its causing me to sneeze like crazy this morning (eyes are light sensitive)

• Like 2

More snow, my hands are on my snowblower way too much recently.

we haven't got as much snow as you guys but I sure hope it will be all melted when I get back from vacation on april 9th...We usually always get a snow storm in April...SOOOO depressing...:(

Is it safe to hit the road out east mid april...hope so :D

Bianca

• Like 1

we haven't got as much snow as you guys but I sure hope it will be all melted when I get back from vacation on april 9th...We usually always get a snow storm in April...SOOOO depressing...:(

Is it safe to hit the road out east mid april...hope so :D

Bianca

Bianca, hopefully we have nicer weather in April, by the ninth I hope we will be in the melting mode, flooding will be the next concern for the Maritimes.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

More snow in North Eastern Ontario.Allergy season has arrived early! Sinus headache too!

Being surrounded by morons returning from vacation in the airport....FFS you fly once a year and think you own the airport....Where the hell are peoples manners?....

• Like 2

Being surrounded by morons returning from vacation in the airport....FFS you fly once a year and think you own the airport....Where the hell are peoples manners?....

Unfortunately, it's the same during business travel too, people are just in their own zone and forget about manners. Myself included sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, it's the same during business travel too, people are just in their own zone and forget about manners. Myself included sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least during normal business travel the entitled assholes apologize when they knock me on the luggage carousel. Sad to say it but March Break and Xmas travellers bring out the worst in me....

Just found out that the dryer is not working. So much for doing laundry. Not sure when it will be fixed. :(

I see hand washing in my future...

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Last week there was an aircraft crash just out of Sudbury Ontario in which three members of our local community lost their lives. The pilot was my lawyer for many years and we had a friendship that lasted over twenty five years. Our paths would cross from time to time and we would exchange some banter and catch up. We traveled in different social circles but we always made time to catch up when our paths crossed. He passed away along with his wife and a caregiver that was travelling with them as they were flying to the Fla that afternoon. He was a gentleman who contributed to his community in his volunteerism and was a mentor to many young lawyers over the years. His practice evolved to a Family Law Practice and he left the Civil Litigation area to concentrate on Family Law. Leo thank you for the service to our community and for your service to those of us who got into trouble from time to time. You were a great friend and a great lawyer.

Last week there was an aircraft crash just out of Sudbury Ontario in which three members of our local community lost their lives. The pilot was my lawyer for many years and we had a friendship that lasted over twenty five years. Our paths would cross from time to time and we would exchange some banter and catch up. We traveled in different social circles but we always made time to catch up when our paths crossed. He passed away along with his wife and a caregiver that was travelling with them as they were flying to the Fla that afternoon. He was a gentleman who contributed to his community in his volunteerism and was a mentor to many young lawyers over the years. His practice evolved to a Family Law Practice and he left the Civil Litigation area to concentrate on Family Law. Leo thank you for the service to our community and for your service to those of us who got into trouble from time to time. You were a great friend and a great lawyer.

Any cause yet?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Reports say the Piper aircraft fell apart in the air and the wreckage was found in three different locations. The wreckage was moved to Toronto for reassembly so that the TSB might arrive at a cause.

Reports say the Piper aircraft fell apart in the air and the wreckage was found in three different locations. The wreckage was moved to Toronto for reassembly so that the TSB might arrive at a cause.

So I've been reading. That's unusual. I wonder if it had been in for maintenance or ground transported recently.

The last thing we needed was another funeral in this family.... for fuck sake.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Was very good when I was at the grocery store this morning, now I want a snack and regretting my willpower at the junk food aisle.