Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Updated my OS on my phone to find out that a number of things that were great got changed and now they suck the big kahootie HARD. Argh. Stop fixing what's not broken. No way to go back without a lot of time, effort and voided warranty. I hope some of the developers get on fixes.

• Like 1

All 4 of my turn signal lights on my bike crapped out at the same time.

Guest P*rry

... putting on my favourite summer shorts only to find out they shrank!

It has to be the pants and not a bigger tummy thanks to the junk food consumed over the winter.

Them damn racoons are back and very bold.

They never come in my back yard that I am aware of but for some reason they must not have seen my 3 mega fur babies. I'm just glad they didn't attack my dogs or get hurt themselves.

I doubt this will be the last time they come in. I have no garbage bins in my back yard but I do have a garden (nothing is there to eat yet).

I'm glad I was out there this time, my dogs are amazing and came when called (as they should).

How do you deter racoons, they have finally come in to my yard? I'm afraid for my dogs and the diseases those racoons can carry.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Feeling sorry for Lee Richards because it is a Snow Day in Manitoba today.

Feeling sorry for Lee Richards because it is a Snow Day in Manitoba today.

I'm sure the dog days of summer will mean something entirely different in Manitoba this year

5836401_orig.jpg

Of course there is always the Fall thaw to look forward too, a precursor to Winter LOL

RG :-)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Buying almost a hundred dollars of gasoline@$1.16 per litre. We are getting ripped off up here.

Going for another photofacial tomorrow and having to numb up my face with lidocaine gel a couple of times beforehand. It hurts like a bitch. The things we do for vanity and to stay looking younger! I'm doing maintenance now so I don't wake up one day wondering why I look old. lol. Bye bye rosacea and sun damage!

• Like 2

Striking out with plan A, put plan B into play. Plan B didn't respond until it was too late to accept, ask for a later start and getting ignored. Plan A then says it can work if I go to plan A's location but also too late for me to make it on time. Plan palm had to be deployed.

• Like 1

Striking out with plan A, put plan B into play. Plan B didn't respond until it was too late to accept, ask for a later start and getting ignored. Plan A then says it can work if I go to plan A's location but also too late for me to make it on time. Plan palm had to be deployed.

OMG same here! Today has been an awful strange day. Had potential 4 appt, then went to 2, then 4, then 1 then none and now 1 lol....

I m dizzy now, lol

Today sucks. There. That was simple. Had a fit of reality whack me upside the head.

Realized in my current situation I needed to withdraw a request for something I really, really enjoy.

Did that. The only good part of today was that I did not go find a cigaret when I really wanted one. Last one was March 25.

Is there somewhere that you can take a day, declare it defective, and return it for a good day? Sign me up.

• Like 3

Today sucks. There. That was simple. Had a fit of reality whack me upside the head.

Realized in my current situation I needed to withdraw a request for something I really, really enjoy.

Did that. The only good part of today was that I did not go find a cigaret when I really wanted one. Last one was March 25.

Is there somewhere that you can take a day, declare it defective, and return it for a good day? Sign me up.

I understand, I am now 8 weeks with no smoke, but long weekend was hard as there is bbq and drinks and ppl smoke. But then on Monday. I got back on the wagon.

I am using a patch , it works well. Even if not sexy, is more sexy than tabbaco breath lol

Give yourself a break, it is not easy ! Proud for you!!!

• Like 1

Actually, the smoking thing was my one victory of the day. I'm on the "Step 3" patch. Btw... The difference between Nicoderm and the "Store Brand"? Store version is cheaper but looks like crap and doesn't stay stuck for 24 hours. Nicoderm is clear and sticks until you remove it.

As for the rest of the day.... Next!!

• Like 2

Actually, the smoking thing was my one victory of the day. I'm on the "Step 3" patch. Btw... The difference between Nicoderm and the "Store Brand"? Store version is cheaper but looks like crap and doesn't stay stuck for 24 hours. Nicoderm is clear and sticks until you remove it.

As for the rest of the day.... Next!!

YES, true!! I tried the nicoderm first, but then week 4 got store brand.... and ya ended up smoking here and there, lol...

So, not going step 2 now, ...lol

Your doing great and is nice to know someone else doing it too:)

I decided on having mussels for dinner. So when I went to the seafood section at the grocery store to buy some, they had been sitting IMO just a tad too long (4 days) for my comfort :-(

So after having my heart set on mussels, it's going to be spaghetti carbonara for dinner...although it's pretty good too :-)

RG

Just finished watching a documentary about the legalized brothels in Germany. Now I question my participation in the hobby and I was just about to jump back in after going without the last four and a half months.

I found out this evening that the breeder who promised me a puppy for July can't deliver as promised :(...well her female only had 1 puppy! pretty rare for a female but she said that the male was 8yrs old so that was probably the reason...So that means I have to look for another breeder...hopefully I will be able to get my puppy Labrador sometime in July...

moved to my new place may 1, paid till end of may at my old place to have lots of time to move. my buddies brother and his 3 year old daughter had no home so let him stay a month for free, also let him have all my kitchen stuff, 500 set of pots and pans, my 52 inch tv, dvd, bedding and any furniture he wanted to get himself established. only asked that come may 31 he was out and the place was left empty and clean so I do not get a bill from the old landlord. Got a txt from him late may 31st saying he was out but did not clean out the place and that he would do it the next day. well as of 12am june 1, I am no longer a renting there and cannot enter the place. so the ##### had the time to cherry pick all my stuff I gave him and left me a big mess to clean up. I had to drive up from my new home over an hour and 1/2 and clean the place out. Luckily found a kid walking buy and hired him to help me with the big stuff. and landlord is billing me 300 for not having place properly cleaned. I think perhaps my days of doing favours like this should be over. I told my buddy him or his brother should be paying me the 300. of course I will never see a penny of it.

When the sky is clear, I set out on my bike and it starts to downpour. Clearly sucks to ride in the rain period, but without a rainsuit, even worse!

Took a hit to the windshield, nice little chip and crack. Will try and get it sealed before I head home.