Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Shutting down a slide show honouring a female relative who passed far too young. Necessary but extraordinarily difficult to do.

The shooter in Virginia seeking his 15 minutes of fame on TV and Facebook/Twitter without letting the consequences of what he did to those he shot, and those who loved them, deter him from what he wanted. That he ended up shooting himself does not make the events fairer; only sadder. It sucks that people can think about and act towards others in a hurting way. As a wise singer once co-wrote "All you need is love..." and he came to the same end!

• Like 2

When you leave your bedroom and walk out to see my very guilty dog with the garbage all over my floor and in his mouth was contents of garbage.

I forgot to close the closet door...

One heck of a smelly mess and it wasn't sprinkles either...

Got money to spend and want to spend some time with my favourite SPs but no response yet and it appears they're not around.

From one day to another my car's exhaust pipe produces metallic rattles and does a big noise when I push on the accelerator! How did this happen as I barely drive more than 20 kilometers a day, and nothing happened to the car?!? Mystery to me... Anyway, car is set for a "doctor's" appointment first time in the morning on Tuesday.

If smashing the front of my foot on a step outside didn't help, then wearing those 6 inch pointy stilettos that make an arch in a person's foot and squish toes to the point where I want to scream in pain when I walk barefoot, hurt 10 times more! Three of my toes in my left foot are numb after wearing these shoes a few times! And not for very long I might add! No more. I'm going back to platform pumps.

Faucet nose! Caught a cold and nose just kept leaking all day. Sucks when one of your bosses' office is by the lou and you just want to blow your nose and he's trying to get you to do something.

I did almost nothing yesterday because I did not feel good. I'm at work and I feel like sh!t, I have a stiff neck and a sore left knee, I know I'm coming down with something. I hate summer colds.

K, so first it was the roof, then the washing machine, next the dryer and now my fi'ing dishwasher is leaking! God damn! Guess the lifespan of everything is 14yrs. And omg, how could I forget the air conditioner that died last Monday when it was a bizillion degrees!

K' date=' so first it was the roof, then the washing machine, next the dryer and now my fi'ing dishwasher is leaking! God damn! Guess the lifespan of everything is 14yrs. And omg, how could I forget the air conditioner that died last Monday when it was a bizillion degrees![/quote']

Yep me too! Mercury MUST be in retrograde for sure! First someone did a doo doo in one of my toilets and backed it up with paper towel so badly. Then the spin cycle on my front loading washing machine and now the dishwasher where the dishes aren't so sparkling clean anymore. Eff me! Oh and that's just on one of my places. I had a roof done recently as well. Yea I'd say 15 years and everything goes to hell. I think our houses were built the same year. Remember when everything was all sparkling new walking into a brand new home? lol. \Not so much when I walk in there now from time to time. The only things going strong in my original property are the dishwasher and fridge. I find Whirlpool products withstand the test of time.

I woke up this morning to no hydro. It finally came back on at about 3:15 this afternoon. Thank goodness the elevators are on emergency power. Or that would have been the death of me as I live on the 8th floor.

and the cord is like 2 feet long .. and of course to put an extension cord on ... would be too long and an eye sore GRRR

Get a friend to make you a cord exactly the right length...

• Like 1

Accidentally deleting my entire text-messaging correspondence with a particular hot girl while sorting through messages on my cellphone :(

Accidentally deleting my entire text-messaging correspondence with a particular hot girl while sorting through messages on my cellphone :(

I feel your pain Cato... I have done that in the past including some wonderful pictures... you hit the wrong button and then scream shi*t...

• Like 1

Yes, and there's no stopping it as it peels through messages, pictures, memories... :(

Well we will keep the memories... but the pictures and words are wonderful triggers....

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Having to go through the annual Fall mold allergy season. As my current employment winds down I would like to have less missed days. I had one to day which kind of floored me early this morning.