Things that suck, and not in a good way.

The same low class individual copying my website text for the second time in 2 months....

This may be of little comfort Emily, and some suggestions have been made in your other thread, but you are one of a kind, and a class act. There is only one Emily Rushton, and no one can mix up a class act like you with someone so low class as to steal from you. And for me at least, it speaks volumes about this other person's character (or lack of it) that she would steal from you or any other SP

RG

• Like 2

Can't find my keys, AGAIN!!

I think I tucked them in your bra in between your sweet sixteen boobies Angela.... maybe check there sweetie ;) or on the key rack ?

• Like 2

All the tiny pics in the threads lately! This happening to anyone else or is it only me?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

You want to see larger pictures? Just left click on them with your mouse and they will become larger!

You want to see larger pictures? Just left click on them with your mouse and they will become larger!

Having to click on pictures to make them larger. Having to click them sounds dangerously like exercise and that scares me. Ha Ha

:icon_rolleyes: alrighty then...

Lies and Rumors!!

Things of this nature are unkind, classless and Karma is a Major Bitch.

Bashing someone to the lowest for no reason, only to try and ruin someones reputation and business will always backfire.

Posting 100% pure lies and creating rumors on other sites is a sad, desperate, majorly bad and wrong business tactics in so many ways.

Lexy

Edited by Lexy Grace

Doing yard work in an area of your property that usually doesn't get mowed, etc. and being stung by bees...repeatedly.

How about a leaky electric water heater and two leaky pipes (inside the walls of course).

Not a landlord by choice I assure you.

Sitting in my office looking at my online banking page :(

Seeing where I just paid my lawyer the other day ....whom I have been a client for 20 years $3750 .... He didn't make me smile, or laugh and he sure as fuck didn't give me a hard-on !!

So I think I should stick to being a Cerb client and quit buying land and building shit. It makes me much happier ;)

Getting out the the cottage for the first time in a month just to get a text that a project at work has broken and needed me to be back to fix and retest. Made worse by it being a 5 second fix that easily could have waited for Monday.

Dealing with a personal health issue that is really taking its toll on me. The past few days I have been very stressed and concerned and I have not been the person that I usually I am because of this issue. Lately I have been short, cranky, bitter, depressed and overall not a very forgiving or happy person. I feel that I have taken my frustration, etc. out on some of you here on Cerb so I offer my humble apologies for being a "dick" lately. Real life has quite frankly been a bitch lately so again, my sincere apologies.

Such is life but geez!

• Like 4

2 days of running around catering to other people and not taking time to do what I need to do for myself. I'm going for a nap!!

Yellowjackets making a nest behind the glass in the rearview mirrors on both doors of my pickup. The truck hadn't been moved for two weeks. Couldn't understand why they swarmed when I got home and parked. They were pissed cause I'd been cruising around with their house!

Dealing with a personal health issue that is really taking its toll on me. The past few days I have been very stressed and concerned and I have not been the person that I usually I am because of this issue. Lately I have been short, cranky, bitter, depressed and overall not a very forgiving or happy person. I feel that I have taken my frustration, etc. out on some of you here on Cerb so I offer my humble apologies for being a "dick" lately. Real life has quite frankly been a bitch lately so again, my sincere apologies. Such is life but geez!

I got really bad news of this sort this morning and only after reading your post did I realize why perhaps one of my posts was so intolerant. I guess we are all affected the same way about these kinds of things.