Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Coming out of my hotel....

I packed the car up, but then.....Had to go to the ladies room. So I enter the mall, go to the washroom, upon leaving, my baby toe got caught under the door!!

I ended up at emerg...with sliced toe, fractured.....and not too happy!

They had a metal sheet lining the bottom of the door, but unfortunately was left with a overhang!!! So.....booooo!!!! Now all bandaged up and no massage session this week for Sophia:(

Funny how they put on the metel to protect the door from wheelchairs, but yet....leave an overhang to cut and break your toe! Glad the door felt no pain, lol....

• Like 1

Both your brother and sister living with you since they are both out of long term relationships at the same.. oh the irony! I'm trying to readjust to living with them like when we were younger. Two things I'm not used to... beer after work ( I hate beer!) and cigarette smoking outside. Good thing I work at another location. Damn! I want my house back! lol. Just a few more weeks..Thankfully they help out around the house and with bills..The things youi will do for family!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have decided to sell my faithful truck after having it for five years and a lot of fun and memories in it. Well the tire kickers come around and go for a test drive and then say I want it.One says do not sell it please I want to buy and then they bow out of the deal. Go figure!

Someone stole the front wheel off my bike. Poor beautiful golden steed. :(

Not having a functional bicycle, even for a little while, makes me anxious. We've been bonding- the bicycle and I. Together, we go places. I feel violated. Bike thievery is pretty low.

And because of this incident, I missed a play I was going to see with some friends. :(

Someone stole the front wheel off my bike. Poor beautiful golden steed. :(

Not having a functional bicycle, even for a little while, makes me anxious. We've been bonding- the bicycle and I. Together, we go places. I feel violated. Bike thievery is pretty low.

And because of this incident, I missed a play I was going to see with some friends. :(

That sucks. I remember when I was in grade 2 my Mom bought me a pink sparkly banana seat bike and someone stole it :(

What sucks for me today? I dropped my new beautiful white iPhone and the front shattered. Boo hoo!!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being woken up by Cody on the only day of the week I can sleep in! Ok dog lets get it on next weekend it will be the "DAWGHOUSE "for you!

Baaaa! Calling home to "check-in" only to find out my basement has sprung a leak - I guess I know where my "pay check" will be going for the next little while. Sigh.

Visiting family this past weekend. Mom's on a pension, and money was a bit tight, her credit card bill minimum payment hard for her to make...didn't like seeing her upset, haven't seen her that upset in years, like many many years

RG

Getting back spasms at work and now I had to get lifted into the tub and dreading getting lifted out of the tub. Uuuuuuuughhhhhh. Thank god tommorrow is my one day off a week.

Posted via Mobile Device

Having the lines of communication blurred and making a mistake with a close friend. Then having to worry about it all weekend while you were without a computer. I really hope this situation works out as I would hate to lose her friendship!

This sure sucks ... Sitting in a hospital waiting room and reading he March issue of Men's Journal and finding an article linking the dramatic rise in throat cancer in men to performing oral sex on women who have been exposed to HPV ... And USA statistics say 80% of women have been exposed to HPV by the time they are 50 (and some researchers think the number is higher)

http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/can-oral-sex-cause-cancer-20120809

... And another thing that sucks is accidentially putting a bouncing emoticon where you did not mean to ... Frustrating mobile devices !!

Being the last person to have posted in the "I Like Positivity Thread".....two whole days ago!! :(

659339-lonely.jpg

And people tell me I can't be subtle :p

• Like 2

Did something to my right leg and can't stand or walk for more than a few minutes at a time. Arghhh!

• Like 2

Having the guy who was supposed to replace my deck call and cancel the job! This was a huge part of the upgrades that I have planned/had done this summer.

Having the guy who was supposed to replace my deck call and cancel the job! This was a huge part of the upgrades that I have planned/had done this summer.

Lucky for you I am a jack of all trades and look pretty sexy with a hammer and a tool belt. Let me know if you'd be interested in me replacing your deck wearing the tool belt .. only the tool belt hahah jk. SO would defenitly be asking some questions than eh haha

• Like 1

It realy sucks when you are taken in by lovely words and kind gestures only to find out that you are being taken in again, just in a different manner. :(

Edited by Katherine
spelling
  • Like 4