Things that suck, and not in a good way.

I was cutting my dogs nails cause they were to long and bothering him. I accidentally cut one too short and hit the nerve. I feel so bad for my little guy, made him yelp and bleed. Probably the last time I cut his nail he's to fidgety. His sad look he game me after broke my heart. I must of have him every different treat I had cause I felt so sorry. I Luv my little guy.

Okay, confession time: any time other than when I'm in a session, I'm actually pathologically modest.

It's so hot today, and I've been moving furniture around all day. I would _LOVE_ to go in the pool.

But... all the neighbours are out there. And a friend of ours has installed himself at our place for the afternoon, for the pool, the moonshine and the food.

And so... I guess I'll take another shower.

Lack of sleep and sleep cycle screwed up from a long one day drive from Halifax to home (3am to 1130pm) catching up with me. Napped all afternoon and early evening yesterday, got up before my alarm wayyy too early this morning (before 4am) only to start napping about 8am

RG

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

When the fine people at MPAC finally assess your house in person rather than from a 6 year old google street view photo. Taxes is goin' up!

People that use my soap bar.

There is 3 different type of body wash.

Don't use my soap bar, you don't know where I stick it

Here is a thought.....

We shower together next time

I lather you up with 3 kinds of body wash

You drop your soap bar and bend over to pick it up

and you never know where I will stick it ! ;)

Just sayin..... it could happen.....just like a Facebook poke....and.....SURPRISE Frenchie :D

Having to work on a roof today, why do people wait until the hottest days of summer to gat it fixed? At least I'll be finishing early due to this heat. Damn shingles are melting when you touch em.

It sucks when when another lady has similar content and or branding /marketing.

the ad title caught my ad because it was almost the exact same wording I have last week.

so I take a peek and her ad ;content and branding is is very similar to me

Guest ***nno**n***

When people don't respect boundaries after you have clearly stated what they are.

People that use my soap bar.

There is 3 different type of body wash.

Don't use my soap bar, you don't know where I stick it

okay I don't *really* stick it somewhere...but I use it everywhere.

And I don't know where said person did stick it...so yeah :/

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Was all psyched up to meet up with a new providers today. We had PM'd quite a few times and felt like we were old horny friends ... but I got cancelled at the last minute. She said she had the stomach flu and spent the morning with her head over the toilet bowl. Now that sucks ... not the head over the toilet bowl but me getting cancelled!

Passing out from heat.

That will learn me to not drink enough water.

Happened to me the other day pretty embarrassed, but woke up to some nice cleavage:) yay for boobies lol

Passing out from heat.

Oh, no, that's horrible. It's so hot outside that when I'm running I have to stop a bunch of times and bring water with me. I was thinking maybe it's too hot to even be running outside. I couldn't imagine passing out, that would be so scary!!!

Passing out from heat.

Just to be safe did you get checked out at emergency to make sure you don't have heat stroke.

I walk to the grocery store, but it's only a 5 minute walk...and I buy a bottle of water to drink on the way back.

This heat is nothing to take lightly

Take Care

RG

Slipping while building a deck and having a floor joist abruptly meet my groin. Ouch!!!!

Having to cancel some playtime plans do to the parts being tender. Double Ouch!!!

Oh, no, that's horrible. It's so hot outside that when I'm running I have to stop a bunch of times and bring water with me. I was thinking maybe it's too hot to even be running outside. I couldn't imagine passing out, that would be so scary!!!

Just to be safe did you get checked out at emergency to make sure you don't have heat stroke.

I walk to the grocery store, but it's only a 5 minute walk...and I buy a bottle of water to drink on the way back.

This heat is nothing to take lightly

Take Care

RG

I went to the emergency yesterday night.

It was most likely heat exhaustion over heat stroke

I am way better today :)

• Like 1

My car's AC decided this would be a great time to die. Humidex is approaching +40 for the third day in a row. It was not too bad this morning, but the commute home will involve traffic jams and sloooow going for at least 1 hour. I think I'm going to drive home naked!

• Like 1

Pissing off a bee's nest while about 50 feet in the air on a lift and no where to run. Luckily I didn't get stung. Not exactly what I was expecting when I took the vent off.