Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Big nasty flying insect of some sort flying around my apartment and refusing to land somewhere flat so I can squash it. This is quickly ruining my whole day. Lord, I hate bugs...

FFS, how hard is it for me to find 4 new tires (185/ 65/14's)? Calling all over the place.. either sold out or they don't have them in stock.. and I'm not paying $400 at Canadian Tire! Need them for my old Honda Civic that is sitting in my garage. Needs to go back out on the road. If anyone has a used a set, I'm interested! lol

Guest webothscore
FFS, how hard is it for me to find 4 new tires (185/ 65/14's)? Calling all over the place.. either sold out or they don't have them in stock.. and I'm not paying $400 at Canadian Tire! Need them for my old Honda Civic that is sitting in my garage. Needs to go back out on the road.

If you only want that old car on the road for two years or less, consider a good used set for a third of the price from a reputable site and from a decent person.

If you only want that old car on the road for two years or less, consider a good used set for a third of the price from a reputable site and from a decent person.

Was looking for that too but no luck at the moment. May have found a set of Nexens ( although not the greatest tire) at another Walmart for $298 installed and balanced. Emailed some dude who had put a set of brand new tires on his car and the engine blew so I'm waiting to hear back. The car is going to another family member and it's on their dime.. It's a 2000 Honda Civic and will probably last forever.lol.

Guest webothscore
Was looking for that too but no luck at the moment. May have found a set of Nexens at another Walmart for $298 installed and balanced. The car is going to another family member and it's on their dime.. It's a 2000 Honda Civic and will probably last forever.lol.

I know my stuff and that is a great price given installation and balancing. 14s are not the norm these days so a great price is necessary. Well done.

Having to buy a whole new summer wardrobe. All my shorts are way too big. Grrr I hate clothe shopping for myself. I much rather go shopping with a lady and help pick out something sexy.

Pesky ants have come to my house for a summer visit, and i'm not talking about ant Betty and ant Shirley!

Pesky ants have come to my house for a summer visit, and i'm not talking about ant Betty and ant Shirley!

Although Aunt Betty and Aunt Shirley could be pesky ants if they wanted to be! lol

Smashed my knee getting into my car and hurts like a bitch! I'm sure there will be a bruise there tomorrow!

• Like 2

Fog ... outside and in my head.

Are we in the same place? Because I've got sun and 25 degrees. You have to be in the east end.

yep, and north of the city. ... right along the coast. lol Overcast and fog coming in off the ocean.

porthos

Guest realnicehat

I love my dog, wouldn't trade him for anything, and honestly with this heat I can't blame him but he is shedding like crazy.

My house looks like it is infested with tribbles (10 nerd points for me).

There is hair in my bed, hair in my food, hair on my clothes, hair up my nose.....sorry, got a little Seuss-ish there.

I love my dog, wouldn't trade him for anything, and honestly with this heat I can't blame him but he is shedding like crazy.

My house looks like it is infested with tribbles (10 nerd points for me).

There is hair in my bed, hair in my food, hair on my clothes, hair up my nose.....sorry, got a little Seuss-ish there.

Tribbles are so very adorable tho!

Hot and humid? check Planning on a hot and sexy play date? check Caught a fucking nasty summer cold? Triple-fukin-check!! Sucks to be old with a cold.

As for realnicehat's Seuss moment: I do not like a cold, not when I was young and not when I'm old. I won't like it in a boat, or wearing a coat, or even when I'm fucking a goat. I do not like a cold, I never will, a cold is something I would gladly spill.

Guest realnicehat

As for realnicehat's Seuss moment: I do not like a cold, not when I was young and not when I'm old. I won't like it in a boat, or wearing a coat, or even when I'm fucking a goat. I do not like a cold, I never will, a cold is something I would gladly spill. - Emiafish

What have I started? This game of Seuss.

To stop the rhymes would be no use.

I did not wish to start a trend

but now don't want to see it end.

Will others join this prose attack

or see it as a thread hijack?

I guess I'll simply pass the buck,

please tell us more 'bout things that suck.

I never understood why I could never, and I mean never cook white rice from scratch. Every time I cook it (and I follow the instructions to a T), it always ends up looking and having the texture of risotto lol

Thank goodness my lemon chicken and seasoned steamed veggies came out tasting yummy!

Pushing myself beyond my physical limits only to find myself fainting in the presence of some beautiful women. Was so embarrassed, on a good note I did get to see some good cleavage.

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat
Finding a cyst on my shinbone. Happens with runners.

My trailer park neighbours who insist on screaming obscenities at each other all day and night.

On the upside I've just learned I'll never suffer from shinbone cysts.

Getting in the mood to watch a particular movie....a movie I KNOW I own....and not being able to find it anywhere! Gah! This is driving me nuts! Sure I could download it but by the time it's finished downloading I'll probably be asleep and won't even be in the mood for that movie tomorrow! Grrrr...

Guest realnicehat

Replying to the "things that suck thread" when you thing you are replying to the "what are you doing" thread.

But thanks Castle