Things that suck, and not in a good way.

I can never keep this straight so I'm asking the ladies for help: Phlegm - attractive or unattractive? ;)

Looks like an opportunity for creative marketing to me. Could you claim it's a new and improved kind of lube, or something? :)

Pulled a muscle in my neck a couple of days ago... don't ask but it was sex related. lol. Feeling much better after sleeping with no pillow the last few nights.

Oh no, hope it wasn't whiplash from cum explosion! Lmao

Maybe you just need a good massage.

Guest webothscore

A girl who is 20 drinks past drunk thinks she is being discreet while trying to smooch you in front of all your friends :( still funny, we all appreciated it for what it was.

Having one of those days where everything sucks.

I try to be nice to someone, which gets taken out of context and get a big F you.

Stressed all day trying to return a phone call concerning certain test result to find out my health is is diminishing. Then to top things off I get a letter from the government saying I owe them money, which is bullshit, now I got to go through the hassle of getting certain information and proving their error.

• Like 1

Guest webothscore
Having one of those days where everything sucks.

I try to be nice to someone, which gets taken out of context and get a big F you.

Stressed all day trying to return a phone call concerning certain test result to find out my health is is diminishing. Then to top things off I get a letter from the government saying I owe them money, which is bullshit, now I got to go through the hassle of getting certain information and proving their error.

Sorry to hear about your health. Hang in there. Tomorrow will be better. Cerbies are always thinking of each other!

Good luck Empty83...Some days the crap just seems to hit the fan! I will remember you in my prayers.

My getting caught in rush hour traffic doesn't seem like such a big deal anymore.

The good......motorcycle trip to PEI last weekend with 6 other bikes.

The bad...........the steering column separated on my pickup when an employee was driving it and he crashed it while I was gone.

The ugly......he was loaded when driving it from my house to the barn to do a late night barn check on the livestock...he ditched it and maybe wrote it off. THAT broke the steering column.

The really ugly........I have given my kids and their friends some latitude while growing up and this was the first betrayal. He came in my office today crying and trembling and handed me a fistful of bills. He could't take the lying any longer and wanted the truth out. I told him to put the money back in his pocket and we'll get through it somehow. He considers me more as his father that his real father.....sad. He's youngish, his GF is pregnant, they just broke up......unfricking real. This will be another financial hit for me, as if I need it. Right now, he needs support more than condemnation.

• Like 1

Guest A*ro**n

This heat can f@$k off, right about now.

I'll probably be saying the same thing about the snow/cold in 6 months time.

What sucks is building anticipation for booking and seeing a SP and then wanting to jerk-off so bad at the thought of a sexy rendez-vous you get a hard on and stroke a little but have to stop without release - so as not to waste the stamina and cum beforehand. Especially the day of, let alone 'hands of snakey' 2 or 3 days ahead of time. ARGH!! lol

I love and hate it at the same time - anyone else have this good problem?

It's a weird kind of 'sucks, but not in a good way, yet is' :S GRRR!!!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Thinking your all hair professional like and putting a dye in your hair to get rid of brassiness, (yellow) and lo and behold...Its the WRONG ash color...and you now have a wonderful shade of green/grey hair..FAIL.

Go Penny!! >.<

Seriously though, I am super sad, and am now going to go wash my hair with ketchup.

Apparently, it will help.

Thinking your all hair professional like and putting a dye in your hair to get rid of brassiness, (yellow) and lo and behold...Its the WRONG ash color...and you now have a wonderful shade of green/grey hair..FAIL.

Go Penny!! >.<

Seriously though, I am super sad, and am now going to go wash my hair with ketchup.

I will bring a gallon of ketchup on Wednesday, I am sad for you as well. We will fix it!!

Go Penny!! >.<

No worries Penny !!! Cover yourself in ketchup and I WILL EAT YOU :) again and again ;)

and again....

• Like 1

Yet another 2 weeks of having to wear this damn cast. Ugh, could time go by any slower. Riding season is ticking away.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Yet another 2 weeks of having to wear this damn cast. Ugh, could time go by any slower. Riding season is ticking away.

Once its off stay out of the shower!

Seriously, I think Satan created two companies...Rogers and Bell! I got a new smartphone in the mail earlier this week through Rogers and it took 6 hours to change the number over. As a result, my day to see clients was shot. Just so you know..in case you tried to contact me and the phone was off. :(

Having my hair stylist of 13 years away on hair competitions and vacation. I need a freaking highlight and will not cheat on him nor will I ever attempt to touch my own hair. lol.

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
typos