Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Perhaps RG left you with a little virtual bump ? He does want virtual children does he not? That might explain feeling ill!

Thanks a lot MF...implying it was the aftermath of our virtual honeymoon that left Gabriella ill LOL

And btw I do not want children, virtual or otherwise, a virtual marriage is the most strings attached I want now :-)

RG

Omg od. So sorry to hear that! Have they arrested anyone yet?

I haven't heard. I was just gobsmacked hearing that anyone would want to kill this guy. He reminded me of a plain clothed Dalai Lama... nothing could stop him from being a nice guy or make him mad.

Guest **cely***r***ne

When you have THE perfect most awesome add you have ever written all done and ready to post and your fingers slip hitting buttons that close the window... Frigg sakes. Note to self: Ctrl C...

Took my time and did some proper manscaping. Nuts are shaved, everything else is trimmed and buffed. Awesome, I was ready to play!

Bam! I put my back out and now I can hardly move. Damn bad disc's. No position is comfortable, f##K that, playtime will have to wait.

Bills, got one that I hit me by surprise and wasn't expecting it. There goes this weeks pay check. To top it off I ran out of my medication and forgot to renew so I missed a day. Now I feel like crap. Dizzy and a headache hope it goes away soon.

Additional Comments:

Help! I'm turning into a brunette. Not that it's a bad thing but I need a highlight damnit and waiting for an appt. This really blows....

Could be worse you could be turning grey.

Guest webothscore

Reminding yourself to take something with you before leaving home, then telling yourself that you will still bring that item with you after you go to the fridge, and then actually forgetting that mo ***** co** fu** ing item. That was my attention span before breakfast :(

Guest ChantalSummers

Ear aches and migraines :( :(. However a special friend may bring me Tylenol 3s at lunch :) :).

Guest realnicehat

Feeling a little inadequate after finding out nlwoodchuck's dick is so big he put his back out manscaping it.......

Feel better soon dude :)

Also, unexpected supplemental tax bill....actually 3 unexpected supplemental tax bills :(

Guest webothscore
Bills, got one that I hit me by surprise and wasn't expecting it. There goes this weeks pay check. To top it off I ran out of my medication and forgot to renew so I missed a day. Now I feel like crap. Dizzy and a headache hope it goes away soon.

Additional Comments:

Could be worse you could be turning grey.

Who says she not turning grey? Oooohhhhhhh! I think she seems cool enough for that friendly shot ;) I have not seen her so scratch that folks. However, if I just lost some luv points, I am starting off with make-up whoopie for our first time. Hey, that's a different cerbie approach. I like it...

A kid in the neighborhood is learning to play the tuba....it's awful and its loud!

Ouch! It could be worse though, at least there are no aspiring, but talentless drummers nearby ;)

Anywho, my suck o' the day is forgetting to set my wake up alarm. I swear I was going to accomplish stuff today!

A bit of good news to a really horrible story.

They caught the guy suspected of murdering my friend today. He's a 24 year old.

He hit my buddy's scooter with his pickup last Tuesday and instead of going through insurance and other stuff, they decided to work out the repairs between the two of them, with my buddy being the recipient of $1000 for the damage to his bike.

Thursday, the 24 year old allegedly went to my friend's home at 8:45 in the morning and stabbed him to death. My friend? A 62 year old guy who looked and acted like the Dalai Lama... would not hurt a fly.

It sucks that my friend had to die. It's great that they found the guy as quickly as they did. Let's hope justice prevails.

• Like 3

A kid in the neighborhood is learning to play the tuba....it's awful and its loud!

Sorry to hear this. Reminds me of when I was learning to play the violin. My strings "mysteriously" kept breaking. Turns out, my brother was the one who was breaking the strings so I couldn't practice...

Note to self .... When I pop by to see Meg don't be tooooo loud when she is playing my flute .... Disrupt the neighbourhood and stuff. ;). Oh oh

Totally! lol

It reminds me when I used to go to music classes, twice a week for 3-4 hours at a time. Even though I loved the classes, I couldn't stand all the loud noise and always came back with a huge headache. My parents were great and didn't mind it so much (because the instrument I played wasn't anything like the tuba lol) and they got accustomed to it pretty fast. When they got fed up, they would wear ear plugs so I could rehears at home BUT the rule was, close all the windows before I started so I didn't annoy the neighbors too lol

Meg, the cold season is coming so hopefully you won't have to put up with it once all the windows are closed.

Finally out of the cast and ready to go back to work and then set back by an awful cold. Grrrr...

<p><p>I am freaking out right now! My friend uses oc transpo to commute every morning and I just heard that the route they take to go to work,the bus blew through a railroad stop and the bus was hit by a train and was full! I cannot reach my friend either! I'm praying they were not on that bus! So worried and anxious right now!

Waking up and not being able to fall back to sleep and having to be up early. Ugh!

I know what you mean!

I went to bed late last night (well this morning) and I woke up at 4h30am :icon_confused:

It's going to be a long day. Good thing I only have to take care of some personal stuff today.

Waiting for my best friend's wife to pass from cancer (coma most of the time now) and awaiting the results of a biopsy from my wife. Life changes rapidly.

• Like 2

Waiting for my best friend's wife to pass from cancer (coma most of the time now) and awaiting the results of a biopsy from my wife. Life changes rapidly.

So sorry for you, stay positive, your wife will be alright and be strong. I certainly can understand, my father was 4days in a drug induced coma before he passed from cancer. My thoughts are with you.

• Like 1