Nominations for Lyla Member of the Month - August

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey party people!

Congratulations to @waterat who is our Lyla Member of the Month for July 🍾

Waterat was nominated because of his kind, respectful nature and for being so helpful when looking out for others here. Thank you, Waterat, the world needs more people like you! 🥰

Nominations for Lyla Member of the Month for August are now open!

As always, this person will be decided on by the community.

Rules:

• You can nominate one person who has stood out on here, been supportive to the community or just been helpful in the past month. 
  • You can nominate anyone who uses Lyla - a Provider or a Client.
  • The same person can not win more than once in 12 months.
  • The list will then be shortlisted and sent to our panel of judges for a final vote.
  • The winner will get a shout out from us on here and on Twitter. Plus you'll get the satisfaction of knowing we think you're the BUSINESS. Incentive enough, right? 😛
  • If you agree with an existing nomination, just give the post a like!

Get your nominations in now! Entries close 31st August 2020.

giphy.gif

My Nomination For August's Lyla Member Of The Month is...(drumroll)...Jessy Celeste

She's a member of the Lyla community who positively promotes this site, not just here but on Twitter too.  A voice like hers on Twitter may help draw new members here.

She also recognizes other's contributions, having nominated some others for Member Of The Month.  IMO Jessy should also be nominated and is my nomination for August Member Of The Month

Good Luck Jessy

RG 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH WOW!!! 

I'm trying to do all I can for lyla on twitter 'tis true. This is my home. Its the...aaaand my cat who just finished eating shook his head and shlopped a wet slab of catfood on my hand while i was typing lol Gross!!!

What was I saying?

Oh yes! Thank you so much @roamingguy that is so thoughtful of you and you have always been a friend to me and Id say to all in the community! Im glad my cat interrupted cuz I was gonna start yabbering about the reasons Im doing that but my cat's pause (paws heh heh) made me recognize that it may come off sounding like a pitch lol

Also, one of many things on my to do list, was/is to actually start a thread specifically about promoting lyla on social media So I'll just say it there, as planned. #EverythingHappensForAReason /

I was coming on here to reiterate my nomination for Lydia and then saw THIS!!!! What a nice surprise. I've had a pretty kaka week (which Im not used to anymore lol) so this was a much needed burst of sunshine, perfect on a Sunday. Marking the end of the kaka week and the start of a fresh one! 

So as good as I would feel and as valuable as the recognition would be, I can think of no worthier competitor that @lydiahardwood . Frankly, she should win every month. Its safe to say, I wouldn't even be posting on threads outside of my schedule announcement.  If u look at my activity, I had stopped posting and only occasionally posted ads. I had started to give up. Lydia has been working tirelessly, has been innovative and ultra proactive on her efforts. I really think she deserves some recognition on this. If she doesn't win, Im going to embarrass her with a 'Why LydiaHardwood Should Be Crowned as Queen Lyla and Be Adressed in a Manner Befitting Her Title' 

🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if she is a member or not and I couldn't figure out a way to find out so I will just Nominate her Ruby Lust is a beautiful lady who is very intelligent and seems to enjoy speaking time with you. She is a knockout and I will definitely return to

• Like 4

On 8/9/2020 at 8:35 PM, Rob 4726 said:

Not sure if she is a member or not and I couldn't figure out a way to find out so I will just Nominate her Ruby Lust is a beautiful lady who is very intelligent and seems to enjoy speaking time with you. She is a knockout and I will definitely return to

Hi Rob! She is!!! And she is @Theredmilf I absolutely adore her! As a person and as a... playmate. Absolute GEM!!!

Edited by JessyCeleste
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, KKOP said:

Niki Lux . Cause there is no other like her. Hands down the best Iv experienced. 

Did I metion she is a sweetheart she has the best reveiws. 

I’d like to nominate @SarahAlexxx. We met earlier this month and I really had the best time. She was so tender and so caring...she really is a beautiful person inside and out and I already can’t wait until I see her again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I would like to nominate Monique Matheson.  She is a sweet lady who listens to you and genuinely cares about you.

• Like 3

On 8/21/2020 at 9:33 AM, Marcus38 said:

Katherine of Halifax is an amazing part of this community and deserves some love!

Thanks to my bestest sweetie.

On 8/21/2020 at 9:33 AM, Marcus38 said:

Katherine of Halifax is an amazing part of this community and deserves some love!

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood

Can't believe I am saying this but August is almost up, so make sure you get your nominations in before it's too late! 🙂

WoW !!  How can I have missed nominating someone for the Month of August?  I have many people that I would like to nominate and many have already been so I will add to the list the very sexy Sasha May, once you see her you will fall in love with her beauty, sensuality and kindness among many more positive adjective that I could add.

• Like 5

Guest lydiahardwood

A big congratulations to @Sasha May Fields who is the winner for Member of the Month, August! Sasha - Notch Johnson described you as sensual, kind and beautiful, and I'm sure everyone who has met you would agree. Congratulations and thank you for being such a valuable member of Lyla. ❤️ 

Please submit your new nominations for member of the month September here - 

Is September for a guy now? If so I am happy to do as he did for me and use the very first nomination for him. @roamingguy is a looooong time member who has stood by lyla even when others gave up. He's a sweetheart who is always willing to contribute with advice, comments, a new perspective and encourages others to do the same. He also goes out of his way, both here and on twitter, to promote lyla and the SWrs within. I can always count on him for a like or a retweet. Specifically, he has retweeted and commented on my attempts to promote lyla on twitter to try to attract SWs to its free advertising & SP section & has added his thoughts from a guy's perspective which goes a long way. We need more traffic here and roamingguy is a good representation of the type of hobbyists we have and want here. The hobbyists see it and the SWs see it.

No Im not just saying this because he did for me. Its just true. He's a great contributor to the site itself & attracts others to it, all while being a great supporter and promoter of SWrs.

Hope you win this month @roamingguy

💋 Kisses 💋

JessyCeleste

xoxo

Text: 438-274-3853

URL: www.JessyCeleste.com

Twitter: @JessyCeleste1

Instagram: @JessyCelesteSP

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I will gladly second @JessyCeleste nomination of @roamingguy for all the reasons she identified. His recent interview with @lydiahardwood is a definitive example of his unwavering support for the Lyla community and, without reservation, the SWs who post here. He sets a great example for the gents we want to see on this platform and wish to see visiting and posting on it frequently.

He leads by positive example and that is critically important.

• Like 2

Guest lydiahardwood
12 hours ago, JessyCeleste said:

Hope you win this month @roamingguy

9 hours ago, waterat said:

I will gladly second @JessyCeleste nomination of @roamingguy for all the reasons she identified. His recent interview with @lydiahardwood is a definitive example of his unwavering support for the Lyla community and, without reservation, the SWs who post here. He sets a great example for the gents we want to see on this platform and wish to see visiting and posting on it frequently.

Thanks, you guys! Would you mind posting these in the September nomination thread?