Lucy - St.Boniface/Osborne group

I'd seen Lucy more than handful of times at all the group's locations. She's petite,Asian, strong hands, a direct voice and loves to make you beg for more. I still remember when she erotic teased me for repeat business. Always leave happy with sh_t bearing grin.

20 minutes ago, trailblazer said:

Whats the address  

You have to book before they will give you addresses 

Saw Lucy the other day.  Overall it was a very nice experience.  She is a very friendly perosn and a great conversationalist.   Not like a few I've seen who go on and on about their personal lives but we actually had a nice conversation about a couple of current topics.  The massage was very good.  She asked what kind of pressure I would like and definitely hit all my problem areas.  I opted for the full meal deal.  She is very sexual and seemed to really enjoy the extra play activities including when I offered to give her a bit of a rub in all the right places.  The location is in a nice safe quiet part of town and easy to access with lots of street parking in the area.  The premises is clean and a shower is available.

I would definitely recommend.

My only caution for guys looking for a spinner would be that she is not as slim/toned as her pics portray.  Has a nice body and I am not complaining.  Just wanted to make ths clear for anyone looking for a spinner like Kendal, with the same group.

On 3/19/2021 at 6:30 PM, Deepankur said:

Does anybody have contact number besides on LL to book Lucy as i have tried so many times to book but no reply

They only have one number.  When you text, you are not communicating with the actual lady but with the manager.   The ladies do not work every day.  Only the day you see their ad posted.  Regardless, it is strange you don't get a reply.  In my experience, the manager always replies vey promptly and is always friendly and professional.  If you are not getting a response to your texts, there must be a reason.

• Thanks 1

I tried once using the WhatsApp link on the ad and got no response. Tried texting normally 30 minutes later and got a response within 3 minutes. So it might be based on how you are contacting them. 

I tried her recently. She's young and attractive. Her massage skills were ok, nothing special. However, she wore something to get the engine going and the remainder of the massage was above average including the build up. Her ad (9065) on LL will appear once or twice a week after 10am. I'd recommend/repeat when I'm in need of a relaxing massage or stress relief.

• Like 1