An Interview With Kilt Boy - From Male Stripper to No Sex for 16 Years

Another fantastic interview!! Love them... I read them cuddled up on my couch with my Sunday morning cuppa 🥰 so well written and I love the openness and sharing... can’t wait for the next one! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

An interesting read from what sounds like a very interesting person.  Thank you for the insights.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Such a special person @Kilt Boy this is the most honest interview to date. My fav. Thanks.
I commented with one word before because I felt the depth and the sincerity of your answers.  My virtual daughter @lydiahardwoodis excellent of doing this as well.  You both are fab 😫

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks all. There is a lot I didn't share. Some was inappropriate, some a bit too nasty, some unflattering to me. Nobody wants to dish dirt on themselves.

I was unsure about sharing this with you all, but after all of the others have given it up for Lydia, how could I do any less? Thanks for the opportunity to tell tales. I still love an audience.

Oh! I can tell the story of how I got my ridiculous stage name.

First of all, imagine all of the male dancer names you've heard or can imagine.

Dirk. Lance. Billy. Dick. Roger. Phil. Gunner. Bolt. Brad. Etc. All big, strong, beefy, MANLY names. If I had to choose today, it'd probably go with something like Girth McLargehuge.

That was not the case then. I hadn't even thought that I had to come up with a stage name. The DJ saved me, kind of. He had one ready that he'd been thinking of for a while. It tied into a television program from my early youth and even had a playful line that I could use. It was a terrible name, though.

Skippy. Not Skip, Skippy. When asked about it, I would ask if the lady remembered an Australian import tv show from the late 60's called Skippy the Bush Kangaroo. I took that name because I hopped ... from bush to bush.

It was horrible, it was memorable, and it worked.

Then, I got to choose my own fake real name. You know, the name you give them when they want to know your real name, but you're not giving anyone your real name. I chose the most Canadian name I could think of: Gordon. No last names, baby. You can call me Gord.

• Haha 3