Therapist that likes receiving massage

There is nothing free for extras(not in other meaning) , except getting massage anything extra comes with extra $$ in this profession. 
 Though I had same questions like you but there logic is ‘they are getting nacked in front of you and you will touch them’ 

so it’s quite fair though.

9 hours ago, Rom said:

There is nothing free for extras(not in other meaning) , except getting massage anything extra comes with extra $$ in this profession. 
 Though I had same questions like you but there logic is ‘they are getting nacked in front of you and you will touch them’ 

so it’s quite fair though.

I can understand (little bit) to give some type of massage / touch to young provider with nice body, but we all know that here is not many option lol

2 hours ago, Bolek said:

I can understand (little bit) to give some type of massage / touch to young provider with nice body, but we all know that here is not many option lol

That’s true 

In most cases just need to be a regular and they can trust you more and more each time ! YMMV , have had a few sessions like this with a few ! 

• Like 1

In my single experience with a safe SP, she consented to receive massage with clear boundaries, at no additional charge. This was negotiated in advance and her rate was high already (inclusive?). Like GFE lacking kissing, daty or bareback anything.

In a long-ago encounter with a MA including HE, I was delighted when she consented to massage and daty, but I imagine this was extraordinary.

I remember asking capital c if she would like a massage back and she said yes. Well she enjoyed it so much we use to set up early morning session before she opened to give each other a massage. Boy sure miss those days...anyone know where she is these days...to me she was the best...

• Like 1

Judging by the number of views this post has, we all like the idea (if we haven't actually done this yet) of massage exchanges.

I did find an AMP down in Minneapolis many years ago where this became a semi-regular thing, but only when I booked her for a two hour session.

On 7/23/2022 at 9:13 AM, jj1952 said:

I remember asking capital c if she would like a massage back and she said yes. Well she enjoyed it so much we use to set up early morning session before she opened to give each other a massage. Boy sure miss those days...anyone know where she is these days...to me she was the best...

Care to PM me who capital C is?

In regards to the thread, I've done this with a couple MPs. In my experience, becoming a regular and a "friend" is a usually the best way. Although its not in everyones budget, seeing your favorite girl min once every 1-2 weeks is your best bet. Once they trust you, you can probably ask and succeed.

Capital C is back in Winnipeg and advertising. She moved back to the city in the Spring . I have no idea where she is living now etc. She is the mature fifties lady who had the holistic wellness massage business in the Wolseley/West Broadway  area about 5 years ago. Hipster lady. Holly Peterson. I’ve seen her ads on LL as recent as two weeks ago. 

• Like 1

Back in the middle of May I went for a massage at one of the no name shops.  I have been there many times since it opened in late 2019. I visited the same attendant,  during the ending I slipped my hand under her top  on her back,  and quickly realized how covered in massage oil she was...with out a doubt she had got a rub down just before my session.  For what ever reason I can't think of her name. (LOL)..so extra fun can be found. 

On 7/15/2022 at 4:23 PM, ketanaisa said:

In most cases just need to be a regular and they can trust you more and more each time ! YMMV , have had a few sessions like this with a few ! 

who--any one on pembina or ?