Jump to content

Recommended Posts

He is saying 'pics are real'. I say he has met them both, otherwise that statement has no value. 

6 hours ago, boomer01 said:

have you met either ?

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I met Sweetie today, and I can confirm her photos are legit, and don't do her justice at all. She's even better in person. Her communication beforehand was great, and her service was incredible. She's super nice and super hot, with a perfect body. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I find it somehow odd that all the "reviewers" have similar reviews and the accounts were created not too long from each other. Again I'm not accusing anyone, I'm just confused slightly

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, jobo816 said:

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I find it somehow odd that all the "reviewers" have similar reviews and the accounts were created not too long from each other. Again I'm not accusing anyone, I'm just confused slightly

I fully agreed with you on this, so I texted her to sus it out, felt like she was legit from her messages, and found that she is. I have been a member since 2018 and have a way higher post count than those other two. I thought for sure it was a couple fake accounts and a scammer, but it really isn't, she's definitely legit. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jobo816 said:

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I find it somehow odd that all the "reviewers" have similar reviews and the accounts were created not too long from each other. Again I'm not accusing anyone, I'm just confused slightly

 

5 hours ago, PeterConrad said:

I fully agreed with you on this, so I texted her to sus it out, felt like she was legit from her messages, and found that she is. I have been a member since 2018 and have a way higher post count than those other two. I thought for sure it was a couple fake accounts and a scammer, but it really isn't, she's definitely legit. 

Thank you for confirming @PeterConrad 🥰❤️😘 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they are underage, my question is…. how are they verified as Independent on Lyla? and Verified as real on leolist? I believe you must be 18+. As well as multiple people seeing them, leaving reviews, it wouldn’t make sense as to how so many people are seeing them! Sounds like many accusations of people you’ve clearly never met! Hopefully you can sort your confusion out! Have a wonderful day @jobo816

Edited by crustychris69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, crustychris69 said:

It seems as though you are trying to sabotage these SP’s good reviews! 

 

19 minutes ago, crustychris69 said:

To the moderators, no need to remove the thread, just his comments underneath! Seems like he wants these girls to have NO good reviews! 

    I see nothing in his comments that could be interpreted as negative and even less for the purpose of sabotaging a reputation. As for reporting an individual or a specific comment, I suggest you use the proper channel with the "Report Post" tab.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crustychris69 said:

It seems as though you are trying to sabotage these SP’s good reviews! Hopefully it doesn’t go the way you’re hoping as no argument was started, simply a statement! These girls are my favourites and I will make sure to confirm they are legit any way I can 🙂 Hopefully you have a good rest of your day! 

thank you so much for looking out for us babe!🥰 but personally, i don’t think he said anything negative or that would suggest he is trying to sabotage us! i think he was just a bit paranoid or had a misunderstanding about us!❤️ that’s why these are posted about us to confirm our identities! once again, thank you, but i think this was unnecessary❤️

Edited by therealsweetie
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason, I’m unable to comment but just because an SP is “lesser known” doesn’t mean they are incredible. Some of us stay away from review culture or having a large online presence because we require privacy in our personal lives. Something to consider.

There was no need to drag my name through the mud for the sake of your point. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crustychris69 said:

It seems as though you are trying to sabotage these SP’s good reviews! Hopefully it doesn’t go the way you’re hoping as no argument was started, simply a statement! These girls are my favourites and I will make sure to confirm they are legit any way I can 🙂 Hopefully you have a good rest of your day! 

 

6 minutes ago, therealsweetie said:

thank you so much for looking out for us babe!🥰 but personally, i don’t think he said anything negative or that would suggest he is trying to sabotage us! i think he was just a bit paranoid or had a misunderstanding about us!❤️ that’s why these are posted about us to confirm our identities! once thank you, but i think this was unnecessary❤️

 

couldn’t of said it better!💕 I very much appreciate your efforts in protecting our reputation, although I read everything and I don’t see anything that would suggest any negativity or harm!🥰

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crustychris69 said:

If they are underage, my question is…. how are they verified as Independent on Lyla? and Verified as real on leolist? I believe you must be 18+. 

     The verification process is only as good as accepted references. LL only requires 5 pictures with the sign. Not sure about VIP Favours, but should be similar. As for age, there no official verification other than relying on providers honesty

      Verified or not, should remain vigilant. And obviously report when concrete evidence is discovered.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Greenteal said:

     The verification process is only as good as accepted references. LL only requires 5 pictures with the sign. Not sure about VIP Favours, but should be similar. As for age, there no official verification other than relying on providers honesty

      Verified or not, should remain vigilant. And obviously report when concrete evidence is discovered.

 

I couldn’t agree more with this great advice!💕

I’d also like to add a tip!: if you’re unsure, make sure to ask your SP for ID when meeting to make sure they’re of age! we get asked all the time so we make sure to keep ID on us to be able to verify🥰🥰

Edited by the real bea
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, the real bea said:

 

I couldn’t agree more with this great advice!💕

I’d also like to add a tip!: if you’re unsure, make sure to ask your SP for ID when meeting to make sure they’re of age! we get asked all the time so we make sure to keep ID on us to be able to verify🥰🥰

was just gunna say! we always gets asked for id! so if you’re not sure make sure u ask to verify your provider’s age! better safe then sorry! 💕💕💕

Edited by therealsweetie
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m repeating myself a bit because I just replied to a thread on Sweetie and now I’m seeing this thread on Sweetie and Bea. I’ve met them both. They are both very real with accurate info/pics in their ads. They are both beautiful women who really compliment each other when they are seen together. They are both good communicators and both interested in making you happy. I love their attitudes, their looks, and their skills!
 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2023 at 11:34 AM, Babygirl_brooklyn said:

For some reason, I’m unable to comment but just because an SP is “lesser known” doesn’t mean they are incredible. Some of us stay away from review culture or having a large online presence because we require privacy in our personal lives. Something to consider.

There was no need to drag my name through the mud for the sake of your point. 

You are still the top SP I have encountered. I appreciate your privacy and not being plastered everywhere. Can't wait to see you again!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...