The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

Guest c**io**m7

It's Monday...there is potential for this to be an amazing week!! Come on potential!!

MANNEQUINAmerican-apparel-2-2-13.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1391374234268

Pubic Hair Is Back, Announces The New York Times

mannequinssidewalk-nyc-.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1391379744847

Edited by Touch
  • Like 1

Me? Behave? Seriously!! As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with 7 men, Popeye smoked a pipe & had tattoos, Pac Man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance & Shaggy and Scooby-doo were mystery solving hippies that always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!

Don't forget: Robin Hood, the prince of thieves.

robin+hood+1.jpg

• Like 2

To each their own...

Photo-27-07-2013-11-18-37-pm.jpg

He must be thinking that this look will land him his dream job. I can hear it now "Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to the next president of the Bank of Commerce.".

The most amazing sexy denim shorts I have ever seen ever.

tumblr_n0c8ccPBIF1qg7sdjo1_1280.jpg

I think you mean that's the sexiest denim belt that you've ever seen!

Guest c**io**m7

The gay car is behind the good car in the driveway and I am too lazy to switch them up this morning...guess it's gay car day.

I know you all have been wondering and discussing this amongst yourselves but it is true.... the rumors are based on fact...i will in fact be doing that starting today... I thank you in advance for your continued support and encouragement as I am pretty sure none of my success with this would be possible without you.

(Note: I feel better now that I have gone public with a commitment to nothing..... lol)

I discovered that I can get turned on just by looking at nice eyes and eyebrows pictures. I don't know if it's a fetish or not but I find it interesting.

That's all

Some people think outside the box:

Man uses one first-class ticket to get free airline lounge meals for a year

Talk about stretching your dollar.

A man in China purchased one first-class ticket on Eastern China Airlines and used it to scam a year's worth of free meals at the VIP lounge in Xi'an airport, according to a report from Malaysian Chinese newspaper Kwong Wah Yit Pohexternal-link.png.

Here's how it worked. The man flashed his ticket (which was legit) to lounge staff before his trip, hung out and ate a meal just like any first class traveler would, and instead of getting on the flight would change his flight's departure to another day. The next day he would show up with his newly issued ticket for the revised date, stroll into the lounge, eat hang out, and change his ticket date again. He did this over and over again.

According to the newspaper, staff members discovered that the itinerary for the one ticket had been postponed over 300 times in a year.

So did the unidentified customer ever take the trip?

When China Eastern Airlines started investigating, the man simply cancelled his ticket before it expired and was able to get a full refund. A spokeswoman for the airline told the newspaperexternal-link.png that the company has no way to stop such "rare act."

I've always liked how optical illusions look so I find this really cool...

The following link shows examples of how simply placing two white lines between gif images can make it 3d without glasses. The effect is pretty impressive I'd say:

http://www.wikitree.us/story/2052

What do you think?

• Like 3

Why has that tattoo caught my attention?

cupcake-375x281.jpg

Additional Comments:

Release the Kraken!!

image_t6.jpg

Release the Kraken, Part II

tentacles-375x369.jpg

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

People really shouldn't judge based on that which they are truly uninformed.