Who is your favorite SP in Ottawa and why?

Just thought this would be a good topic to see everyone's view on their favourite SP and why they think they're the best

Welcome to the board, I think your question is best answered by reviewing the recommendation section. If that doesn't explain why these ladies are our favs I'm not sure what could. If there's something ya'll are lookin for inparticular give the ol search button a try, tap in the key words you're lookin for and voila, hours of research 'n readin right before your very eyes!

Welcome to the board, I think your question is best answered by reviewing the recommendation section. If that doesn't explain why these ladies are our favs I'm not sure what could. If there's something ya'll are lookin for inparticular give the ol search button a try, tap in the key words you're lookin for and voila, hours of research 'n readin right before your very eyes!

Ck, more words of wisdom.

Well I will take this as an excuse to expound on my favorite ladies top three right now:

#1 without hesitation prettypaige22, and because (sometime when you have an afternoon and evening free you can read all the posts that come up when you search her name, if you can speed read otherwise it may take several days)

#2 Ava Jones, again because (If I did not have a silly school boy crush on Paige Ava would be it!)

#3 Honey'z World Mia, not really sure just really appreciated her enthusiasm, attitude and what a great azz!

Then not far behind in alphabetical order because I can't decide who is 4,5,6

Bijeoux mmm another very classy lady with an incredible azz, I think she is extremely unique and a fantastic lady.

Monique, do a search you'll figure it out, very hard to beat I just don't have the chemistry with her that I do with Piage and Ava.

Peachy, struck gold with me, time will tell if she breaks into the top three!

Sorry CK and KIH to play into this but hey you know me :D

OMG, there is an abundance of beautiful ladies in Ottawa now that are Indy and Agency. What is really nice is it appears more are joining this friendly positive community which is a definite bonus. :)

saw some really good ones, feel free to pm me for info lol. witht that being said, im pretty sure everyone knows peachy is my favorite ;)

Just thought this would be a good topic to see everyone's view on their favourite SP and why they think they're the best

"Just thought this would be a good topic to see everyone's view on their favourite SP and why they think they're the best "

I think everyone's view on their favourite SP has already started in the recommendation section,with may I add..very extensive reviews:p

If I was a newbie and lurking, I would set my sites on the fine ladies in the recommendation area for Ottawa.

That being said, there is far more ladies that have yet been extensively reviewed from Ottawa, (lurkers stand up and be accounted for!) we also have very gorgeous women visiting us from other cities.:D

So it is like a crap shoot, choose your date or dates...stick to your guns...see them review them..have fun with them but most importantly...TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT..and tip generously!;)

For a short while Heidi became my favorite but now I don't think that she's in Ottawa any more.

Well my all time favorite was Alexa Taylor haven't found a replacement for her yet

My favorite SP is the next SP.

Seriously it's very hard to choose just one, Lili Love is outstanding.

Lyndsy which used to work for Pink Kitty was my most memorable SP, I just cant find her anymore.

I've had one bad experience with an agency here in OTT, but yet to have a bad experience with a lady once they show up at my door (knock on wood).

Have had a few bad expeirnces in MTL and VAN but not here in OTT.

Lyndsay was great. She was my favourite too for a while. She worked for DV after she left PK (which I don't think she was appreciated enough) for a while and then a few months ago she disappearred. I am surprised that there was never a review on her. She may be back to Victoria.

Then Heidi became my most favourite until she left Ottawa too :(. I was sad for a while after I learned about her leaving.

My new most favourite now is Julie Dream :D. She is so passionate and beautiful (body and soul) too. I felt like a teenager again for a while being with her. She took me back in time by a decade or two when I used to go to dance bars, meet a very young girl, come home together and have a great time overnight. A real girl friend experience.

Yes Lyndsy was talking about going back to Victoria. I'm going back to Vic. for xmas hope to get in touch with her. Let me know if you have any contact with Lyndsy.

who is DV? I know she workded for Abracadabra for a while too.

Guest f***2f***
Yes Lyndsy was talking about going back to Victoria. I'm going back to Vic. for xmas hope to get in touch with her. Let me know if you have any contact with Lyndsy.

who is DV? I know she workded for Abracadabra for a while too.

discreet valley

Guest f***2f***
My favorite is whoever is riding my cock at the moment - it is all good and if it is bad, it is still not so bad. My Manwhore is strong today.

You are such a tramp!!! My god man have you no shame??? Have you no loyalties??? I know these are rhetorical questions...I already know the answers.:mrgreen:

My favorite is whoever is riding my cock at the moment - it is all good and if it is bad, it is still not so bad. My Manwhore is strong today.

Must be the moon. I'm howling! Ladies beware...

Today... nah - I believe after your Vegas adventures, you have raised the bar.

Or whoever is riding you! Ah flash to Vegas, next time try a feeldo!!