All I know is this is the place that Vixxens (used to be Diamonds) sends clients to for body hair removal.  I suspect it is owned by the same person.  I know this because I called Vixxens to inquire about the hair removal service they now offer.  The lady I spoke to told me that it is done at Hidden Vibes.  Can't comment beyond this.

Well if nobody has been there I guess I may have to just try it.  By appointment only so going in completely blind with who you will get, not ideal at all. 

I am going to visit them today.  I will update once done.  

Edit.  Ok I visited them today for 1 hour massage. There are two white girls working there. I left happy. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 6/16/2023 at 5:48 PM, Andrew garry said:

I am going to visit them today.  I will update once done.  

Edit.  Ok I visited them today for 1 hour massage. There are two white girls working there. I left happy. 😊

Omg great review wtf....next!!!

Well I finally got an appointment here, I gotta say it was worth the wait, the massage was slow and sensual and the flip was one of the best, I saw Carmen, A very friendly and sexy lady, I hate recomending places because they get busy and I cant get in but if you can afford to treat yourself I highly recommend.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hotdickncider said:

It was $60 for 45 mins and its not over priced,  Good service cost a little more but was worth every penny

Standard tip? Or more Studio type pricing?

FYI on the Manzillian waxing, I tried that once at shop on St. Mary's rd. Cost back then was about $70. Problem was, I had shaved myself a week or so earlier for my AMP session, and the shop was using a sticky, gummy stuff instead of risking hot wax on the boys. The gummy stuff needed longer hair to tangle with before the big rip-off, so I didn't get a freshly plucked look after all! Yeah, I still paid - I used up her time and I didn't research the subject enough before going, so the inadequate results were on me!

That would be sugar

way better especially on scrotum than waxing

but you need at least 1/4 inch of hair

On 1/30/2024 at 6:40 AM, fresh said:

That would be sugar

way better especially on scrotum than waxing

but you need at least 1/4 inch of hair

1404 Notredame does waxing as well and you will leave happy after 🙂