Massage / Pedicure etc.

Ya was wondering the same. Haven’t been to an AMP in years. And the ex-honeypot, studio, etc girls are now up in the $350-$400 range. Starting to price me out of this hobby. 

So any AMPs worth a visit lately?

• Like 1

No new and even the old aren't worth seeing.  Crystal is pushing their new(?) EI hard, but they've burned enough bridges nobody cares. Any new shops that popped up were a disorganized, disappointing, expensive mess. The old reliables, if their best talent hasn't quit, are so repetitive it's like Groundhog Day. Not worth having to scrub off the stench of their bargain baby oil.

And the cost! This is a luxury, not a necessity. Raising rates because of inflation doesn't work - it just means even less customers. $350+ for ex-studio? It better come with a good steak dinner and limo ride home.

On 2/16/2024 at 8:42 PM, Badelam said:

Do you know where Sara work?

I maybe wrong but I think Sarah is using different name now and works at a spa in notre dame area. Have been to that spa thrice so far

1 hour ago, winnipeg204 said:

I maybe wrong but I think Sarah is using different name now and works at a spa in notre dame area. Have been to that spa thrice so far

Are we talking the new spa in the 1400 block of Notre Dame that advertised on Oh My and then Kijiji with the purported EI attendant? 

Or is there another Spa on Notre Dame?   

3 hours ago, rubintugger said:

Are we talking the new spa in the 1400 block of Notre Dame that advertised on Oh My and then Kijiji with the purported EI attendant? 

Or is there another Spa on Notre Dame?   

yep that's the one

There used to be so many good options back in the Craigslist / Backpage days. Now it’s just the same old limited number of options. 

• Like 1

On 4/9/2024 at 11:15 PM, JLeeLewis said:

Ya was wondering the same. Haven’t been to an AMP in years. And the ex-honeypot, studio, etc girls are now up in the $350-$400 range. Starting to price me out of this hobby. 

So any AMPs worth a visit lately?

Save that money for the jets play off run! It lasts longer than 1 hour. 😂….and maybe just as enjoyable if we win.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Danewguy said:

Save that money for the jets play off run! It lasts longer than 1 hour. 😂….and maybe just as enjoyable if we win.

And no baby oil you try to wash off for days 🤣🤣

• Like 1

On 4/20/2024 at 10:37 PM, interesting! said:

almost sounds like Johna giving great recommendations for WN is from the owner lol!  Hmmmm!

No wonder why you getting warnings from most business place INTRESTING! 

• Haha 1