Massage / Pedicure etc.

Looking for massage with finish etc and pedicure . Used to visit place on Corydon ave but lady that was there no longer working.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

18 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Looking for massage with finish etc and pedicure . Used to visit place on Corydon ave but lady that was there no longer working.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

World Nails

This is a new one to me.  Just curious.  Do you have a HE massage and then the pedicure, or the pedicure then massage and HE?  Just seems a bit odd, either way.

or maybe try a HE after the pedicure, 🤪.

But seriously,  you have to do the  walk of shame in front of the people having pedicure. 

Just a tip, don't go weekends (beginning Friday evening). 

If you get the first room on the right, people can see you depending on how much the door was opened. 

• Haha 1

I have had pedicure and then decided to go for massage

better on not busy hours

any place that does both would be good 

1 hour ago, Johna said:

World  nails petty good service 

Petty? And do you go anywhere else because every comment you’ve made is about WN so makes me wonder! 
and I’m sure am not only 1 who’s noticed! 

• Haha 1

Got a spam text today from Vanna nails. Not sure how she got my number (no big deal) but made me wonder about seeing them for a good massage (including the hot stone which is so nice). Walk of shame has never bothered me as I tend to be a bit of a voyeur. There was a large breasted East Indian provider I saw in the past at another Main St location, so was hoping it was her. I already have my next 2 trips planned elsewhere but this might be after that. Anybody else receive the spam today?

Sexy Sara from Broadway before it closed is on call at Vanna...that's who I got the only time I went there ..a one hander, but not the queen of one hand massage...that top spot is reserved for a woman who got caught for black mailing customers 7 or 8 years ago...can't think of her name at the moment...queen of the one hander.. 

3 hours ago, Westerntrucker said:

Sexy Sara from Broadway before it closed is on call at Vanna...that's who I got the only time I went there ..a one hander, but not the queen of one hand massage...that top spot is reserved for a woman who got caught for black mailing customers 7 or 8 years ago...can't think of her name at the moment...queen of the one hander.. 

wasn’t it Simi??

Johna and Johcna both say World Nails is great. I haven’t been there for a few years. With those glowing recommendations, I might need to go visit soon….

• Haha 3

Don't know if it is still the same, but when I visited WON years ago the massage rooms had walls that did not reach the ceiling, meaning you had to be very quiet about everything. But the service I had was a bit more than happy.