Better call her. I too dint response for my messages but she did pick up my call in first attempt itself and talked about scheduling a session (it did not happen though as we couldn't agree on a time)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have seen her at Walmart 2-3 months back it seems. She stood out with her stunning looks, dressing and Tattoos. She did not look like a gal on meth, in my personal opinion. 

• Thanks 1

I met up with Jade on Thursday.  She is real and very sexy.  Very easy to get along with.  Will repeat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This review may come off to some as weird as fuck simply because I am going to do a bit on myself as well . 

for those  hobbyists like myself and I am sure there are many pretty sure you will be able to relate .

I am after a sp that loves what she does. I can not play in the hobby if the sp is into it to finance a bad habit or is forced into it for other reasons. 

So I take my time to get to know the sp that I am potentially going to meet . Both for safety reasons, but also because I need a certain type , and that type is someone that enjoys what she does as well as the income it provides for her .. 

I reached out to Jade about 3 wks ago on her onlyfans. I sent her a few dm’s and she responded back to them . To prove to her that I was real and not a time waster I tipped her on only fans .. remember gentleman as much as we have to deal with fake adds and crap , the sp has to deal with time wasters . 

she then began to answer my texts to her posted number on Leo list . 

she was willing to answer all my questions and was very polite about it . So I asked her to set up a pay pal so I could tip her again to prove to her I was serious about my offer . 

a few days later she texts me her PayPal account newly set up . So I follow through with our agreement on a tip . 

I then send her multiple texts because as stated above I like to get to know my sp 

she replied back to every single question I had and was fast with replies . 

so I set up a time with some musts for her to do on my end because I have a long way to travel and need time . I hate being late because regardless of how much they love what they do it still is a career choice and their source of income. 

she sticks to what we agreed upon . And it’s a go . 

I get there and sure enough get a text on motel and room number and to come up . 

knock on the door and sweet Moses who opens it but exactly as her pics show only even more hot in person.

I paid for 1 hr . Since I do not kiss and tell don’t bother asking me deets . But I was very very very happy with this little fire cracker .. 

when we wrapped it up , I went back to my vehicle and realized I was with her for 2 hrs but only paid for 1 . She never even brought that to my attention. 

that gentleman is a rare rare find . 

I was so impressed that the next day I paid her on PayPal for the other hour . 

She is absolutely real gentleman and wow . 

it was mentioned she may have a meth problem, well I know all about meth and tweekers and this girl is no meth head .

she loves what she does no question. 

for me to take 2 hrs of her time only originally paying for 1 and never bringing it to my attention, well enough said .. 

I hope this clears up if she is real , and I hope it sends some business her way because this sp gentlemen is worth looking after and keeping around . 

treat her with respect and you will certainly be rewarded .. ( my of my ) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I saw Jade today at a top hotel. She was a real delight. She took the time to look fabulous and the time she spent on her makeup and hair really enhanced her natural beauty. She had a great sense of humor and laughed a lot which made me feel very comfortable with her. She was very accommodating with request and I had a great experince. I highly recommend her

Edited by Mackinaw
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1