The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Shortcake, she's a smalltown girl, I'm a smalltown boy, she likes fishing, I like fishing, she likes my jokes, I like Shortcake

RG

I like RoamingGuy because he has awesome jokes, cares about people and offers help and suggestions. Enjoys his tunes too !

Still waiting for the "tallest tale about catching the BIGGEST fish ever" ;)

Guest W***ledi*Time

I like Emma because she has a heart of gold ...

... and also because she knows how to kick my a**!

I like WIT because he is even handed, well spoken and fair. He puts so much thought into his words that it inspires others to do the same.

I like Isabella's contribution to this board. She's not afraid to express her thoughts and stands by them.

Additional Comments:

Oh, I get two now. Sky beat me to it.

I like Sky's kindness and thoughfulness. Both are lovely ladies.

I like Erin Although we haven't met, yet, she makes a positive contribution to CERB with her posts. Always enjoy reading her writings

RG

I like castle's posts, because they aren't just simple or one word posts. They are all very well thought out and he's shares his opinion in a respectful way. They are also very insightful and help me see things from a perspective that I might not have thought about. So thank you Castle!

I like Daniel... he has a charm and a way of expressing himself that is both endearing and thoughtful. Plus his avatar makes me think that he left this note at my door....

XVEnp.jpg

I like Alexandra because her posts are always kind AND she had that old time classic sex appeal. Sort of like a 50's pin up girl or Ursula Andress...classy, natural sex appeal that can't be duplicated.

I like Steve because he seems genuine.

Oh, and he's considerate enough to cover up his cold feet when crawling into bed.

080707_Boston_Red_Sox_logo.jpg

• Like 1

I like Steve because he seems genuine.

Oh, and he's considerate enough to cover up his cold feet when crawling into bed.

080707_Boston_Red_Sox_logo.jpg

This post deserved rep. points but I couldn't give 'em to you...at least I tried!

• Like 1

I like Julia Undies because she is somewhat of mystery woman. I must admit at times I have wondered does she exist in real life or she the creation of someone with a warped sense of humour. Either way, always look forward to reading her posts.

Sometimes kooky and quirky, but always witty, and wonderfully open minded and compassionate, it's hard not to like her even if we don't always agree!

Can always count on Julia to be there to say just the right thing that is needed in that moment!

• Like 1