The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like castle because well he is just plain awesome.:D and also that he actually remember everything that I like and what I told him when I was....ehhhh...nicely and respectful dancing:P

I like Shortcake because I know I can always come to her with questions and she will take the time to honestly and sweetly answer me! A wonderful mentor!!!! Someday we should go fishing!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

I like April Dawn cause she's a Prairie Girl...and the freshest tastes are grown on the Prairies.

I like how Lindsay removed the tags from all her lingerie knowing it was a turn-off for me, and how she is an assertive woman who knows what she wants in life and takes enjoyment in going after it - all the while staying a down-to-earth, classy, effervescent lady with an insatiable lust for life.

Long may your big jib draw Lindsay! :)

I also like how great apple juice and orange juice taste together - I call it applorange juice - it rhymes with orange!! ;)

Last for this post, but not lest - I also really like how so many ladies like to duo with other ladies :D Double the pleasure, double the fun!! ROWRRR!!

I like Roamingguy because of his so straightforward and consistent way of interacting with others on the board and his sincerety with is writing. His jokes bring smiles ( or often deep groans ) and, who can't like a fisherman!

I like mr.nice2, he has very thoughtful comments, He comes across like that good,genuine friend you can sit down and have a pint with and have a good laugh! He and I share the same thoughts and likes about some sexy ladies on the east coast :)

I like LeeRichards because his posts always have a ring of sincerity and politeness to them. A real gentlemen!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest f***2f***
I like April Dawn, she seems down to earth and super nice!

I really like JuliesUndies name....and I bet she's got some sexy ones. I also enjoy her intelligent comments on here.:icon_biggrin:

I like fact2face as matter of fact he is my separated brother at birth, we have a lot in common, we are both very horny men :)

I like that PistolPete decided not to change his handle! :p And his years of informative posts and valuable and insightful opinions :)

Guest E*******h S******s

I like that Phaedrus uses "rumpy-pumpy" as a euphemism for sex....makes me grin.

I like Cubbie! or Winnipegcub..I enjoy his posts,insights to threads and his remarkable tales of Angel in Calgary..lucky Cub!

i love PistolPete's contributions to CERB - and in particular, we'd all be much the poorer without his recommendations of the delightful gems that he's discovered.

Much kudos to you, my friend.