The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Alexandra-Sky because although we've yet to meet...a shared friend has told me she's very sexy and beautiful and we'ld have quite a connection. Blush Blush...telling her in this public thread. XO

• Like 1

I like Soleil because (A) she is sexy as can be and (B) she is even handed and speaks with a certain wisdom that I adore.

I actually support Steve's sports allegiances, at least in the baseball arena. I also like Steve for his fine representation of a gentleman from Atlantic Canada. His conduct makes all of us east coasters better off.

• Like 1

Cathy, oh Cathy where to begin my listing of compliments for this lady. I like Cathy because not only do we "enjoy each others company" but I respect and honor her opinions, beliefs and values...I trust her more than can be put into words!

I like Nicki because her bum is so spankable.

Oh, and she's a good and loyal friend no matter what kind of day I'm having.

I couldn't give you a rep point because I need to spread it around but thanks. That was something I needed to hear... especially yesterday after a difficult day.

I like Nicky she is the sweetest lady everytime I spent with her it was mouth watering

Posted via Mobile Device

I like cheektocheeek's handle. On a cool night that's exactly how I like to lie next to my lover, whoever she may be, and fall asleep that way.

Posted via Mobile Device

I like Castle because he and I were lumped together by Lee Richards in his rejection of us. Kind of a kindred spirit. Plus I want a castle of my own. With moats. And drawbridges. And turrets. And wenches. Ummm. And a trained ninja walrus. That`s pretty much it.

I like Alexandra Sky because she always speaks her mind, is honest, yet also has a wonderful sense of humour. She's the real deal, the total package, the trifecta, the triple threat, and the bee's knees. Basically she's just f*cking awesome.

Edited by Daniel17
typo, im so sorry!!!

I like Daniel 17 because every time he writes a post I have to go and read it. He can be funny and hilarious or sensitive and thoughtful, but always says the right thing at the right time.

I like Mr. Nice, because he's....well...so nice!!!

An invite to the island, gourmet meal prepared, personal tour guide. What else could a girl ask for.

Seriously? What's not to like about Angela? She rocks all around! She's helpful, shares her opinion and is good to her friends. I feel lucky to be one of them. :)

I like Meg because she is sweet and sensual and dresses so hot and sexy

Posted via Mobile Device

heheheheheeh I get two!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Sensual Erin because she is articulate, sensible and a great contributor to the board. She gives two marshmallows to strangers if they will read everything she writes, and one marshmallow if they skip to the end of her article. She smells nice. She is gorgeous. She promised me a puppy if I would stop writing about her now....

as for CheektoCheek, what can I say??? Five years on the board and still going strong... that's commitment!!!

I love JuliasUndies!!! (I am wearing them now. Seriously. They are small on me but they make me feel pretty. Deal with it.) Bwahahahahaha.... Julia has been a great contributor since the get go, and I like the fact that in her avatar, JuliasUndies appear to be missing!!!!

• Like 1

I like old dog, well because he's him.

From the first time I met him he has been a total sweet heart.

He is great to hide behind when you don't want anyone to see you!

He is a great friend and wonderful person. He always knows how to make me smile.

I am his little lass, and he is my big buddy!

• Like 1