The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Shymale.... the comments are always positive and friendly... kudos my friend!

I don't know RoamingGuy, but his profile made me laugh - "thought term hookers had to do with fishing, boy was I pleasantly surprised :-)" HAHAHA

Seems like a great person with a wicked sense of humor!

I like ottawaadventurer because he likes feminism. (As per a post of mine he replied to). And you know a dude is awesome when he openly admits to liking feminism. (As a side note, in my eyes anti-sex work ppl aren't feminists, they just think they are)

I love Sky because she is level headed, mature, intelligent and oh, so sexy!

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like Angela's intelligence. Her smart sense of humor in her posts always makes me smile!

What can one say of the Angelic Ms Starr? She is sexy, sweet, gorgeous and has an abundance of wit and wisdom. She also causes a stirring within my loins. ;)

What can one say of the Angelic Ms Starr? She is sexy, sweet, gorgeous and has an abundance of wit and wisdom. She also causes a stirring within my loins. ;)

I like old dog because he always makes me laugh...and i love to laugh.

• Like 1

Ohhhh I love Emma. She puts the RRRrrrRRRRRrrrRRRRRRRRrrrrRRRRR in CERB and the MMMmmmMMMMMmmmMMMMM in Emma. We would be dangerous together.

I Like Old Dog because in a previous positivity thread he said that I had a great ass. I like anyone who appreciates one of my finer qualities.

Ohhhh I love Emma. She puts the RRRrrrRRRRRrrrRRRRRRRRrrrrRRRRR in CERB and the MMMmmmMMMMMmmmMMMMM in Emma. We would be dangerous together.

yes we would..:icon_wink:

I Like Old Dog because in a previous positivity thread he said that I had a great ass. I like anyone who appreciates one of my finer qualities.

I like your ass too..hehe....old dog is right

I like Emma, because when I joined this site 3 years ago I was lost. People like her mentoring me helped me become who I am today!

And she is one of the smartest prettiest women I have ever met! (hope to meet some day)

I like sweets and sweeties....so Shortcake is right up my alley ;)

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like Castle because he comes up with the best evil plans!

I REALLY LIKE Isa because she is the triple threat! Physically Beautiful, Big Heart, and Smart Mind. Mmm Cub

• Like 1