The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Angel whether she's a blonde, brunette or bald! She's a great person that I admire greatly.

Edit: I like Soliel's ability to type faster than me;) Although we have never met, I always enjoy seeing her post on here.

I like RG because he is a gentleman, hilarious, helpful, and loves to fish ! Hasn't once told us about the "big one" he caught ...which I am sure I have caught a bigger one RG ;) or the "big one" that got away ..........

I like that Lee Richards guy.... great sense of humour, good sense of timing and a great contributor. You are not voted off the island my friend!

I like Lee Richards cuz he is gonna buy me drinks at the social!!! Plus he is a helluva guy, and a great contributor!

I like NotchJohnson because he promised me an Easter Bunny.

I''m still waiting, but he promised ;)

What's not to like about Cato? I like reading his posts, seeing the many pictures he posts in several excellent social groups and hearing about his exciting SP experiences at home and abroad.

And he is getting ready to duel me in the RHAG, which is really a win-win.

i like hfxandy avatar. how can you not like somebody who has an avatar of clint eastwood, one of the best actor and director of is generations.

• Like 1

I like shymale's taste in actors and directors!! (Clint 4ever!). His favorite song of all time is also pretty kick ass!

Posted via Mobile Device

I like Castles contributions to CERB, to sharing personal matters, being a positive contributer and seeing as he likes Clint Eastwood (along with Shymale and Hfxandy) he's ok in my books too :-)

RG

RG has his shit together, once he has his morning coffee, but I really like how he comes with some awesome classic tunes that I can't get outta my head all day

Just wondering RG.....as an avid fisherman....how would your concentration level be or would you even notice what is on the dock ???

99550503.jpg

I have trumpeted the virtues of Isabella before, both publicly and privately, and although I may not go into specifics again that is not to say I can't. She is a wonderful, kind lady who has that certain je ne sai quoi. Although I have yet to have the pleasure of a face to face meeting that is indeed on my coming Christmas list.

• Like 3