The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Meg, because....what can I say...she's Megalicious in so many ways!

I like roamingguy because he has great taste in music. I also have a vendetta against him because of the 'variation on the music' thread (but it is all in fun and games) :),

• Like 1

I like Gena. Whats not to like about her when you get to know her??? Especially when you share the same tastes in many things ..... which makes for great conversations.

• Like 1

I like mistert because he always says hello those rare times now that I go into chat, and he is our resident gourmand. Is that the right word? He is one of the many nice guys that I have met on Cerb.

I like mrnice2 because he has stayed up with my all night on several occassions. I know he was tired but that is just the kind of guy he is. I also like the way he plays and sings. :biggrin:

• Like 1

I like Katherine because she's too sexy to contain in the Maritimes, so she had to go visit you gents in Ottawa.

I like Andy because he is a straight shooter ;) and serves and protects our wonderful East Coast Cerb gals ..... Don't f**k with this guy !!

10030816.jpg

I like Phigment because he's hot,super cool and likes me even though I have giant boobies..:icon_biggrin:

Giant is a great BIG word Emma....hahahaha.....I have met these pair of giant boobs you talk about...I have names for those two lovelies ;) but we wont go there at the moment lol......I consider them friends of mine just like you Emma.... Any friend of Emma or pairs of friends is most definately a friend of mine ;)

Emma you are a beauty with a rockin personality, sense of humor, (I hope) haha, a heart of gold and you live life to the fullest !!! Kudos my dear !

I am just glad Lee Richards is alive after being attacked by the swarm of hornets! -- even if all he did was sit around and smoke and drink beer waiting to see if he was going to die or not!

Touch

I like Touch.

He is the finder and identifier of some of the nicest boobies on the planet. Nothing worse than stray rogue boobies that can't be associated with their proud owner/operator.

I LOVE Old Dog!

We have so many things in common. Weird movies, strange books, pin-up girls, vintage furniture and laughing our asses off. Plus he does a mean Scottish brogue! I just think the world of Old DOg and believe me, if you like him on here, he's 10 times more engaging and hilarious in person.

• Like 1

I like Soleil because when she is on here she seems like a breath of fresh air. She is a positive and happy contributor and someone that I would love to meet at some point.

sunrise-earth.jpg

Katherine is not only beautiful, smart and sexy, she has a rockin' bod and is a truly a lovely lady.

Makes me want to go to the Halifax Social so we can meet up again for a party, Maritime style this time!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Angela is like the big sister I always wished I had! Your awesome Angela! Love to you lady! ;)

I like Penelope because she is such a positive influence here on cerb and because she has a little bundle of joy on the way :)

I like Backrubman because he's a relatively new member and has made some valuable contributions to the board in the short time he's been on CERB.

Also, he has a cool name and avatar.