The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Arejayell because I have met him now at several of the Ottawa socials and at the first where I did not know a single solitary soul he came and welcomed me, introduced me to a few others and helped to put me at ease. Thanks for that and I recall that well.

I like Sophia for starting the Ode to gentlemen thread. She is a real class act and I really enjoy reading her posts. Sometimes her posts are serious but other times there fun, but they are always worth a read :)

I like Tokan. If I was a muppet, I'd want to do Beeker, big time. Meep, Meep!

• Like 1

I like Sophia. Positive upbeat contributor to CERB. Not to mention a thread acknowledging the gentlemen here. When Sophia writes something, I read it

Hopefully one day our paths will cross and I can meet her

RG

I like RG because reading his and everyone's posts about his and Gabby's confusing marriage /divorce made me laugh my ass off this morning... Great way to start the week :) !!!! Thx.

I like Lee because he thinks he's an introvert even though he's an extrovert but doesn't know it.

• Like 1

I like Lee because he thinks he's an introvert even though he's an extrovert but doesn't know it.

I like Angela because she just made me laugh. She's witty, nice, and always helpful.

I love Nathalie!!!!

Met her at a social and she is as sweet as pie and as cute as a button!!! Her insights are always appreciated AND she has nice boobies!!!

• Like 1

I like Phaedrus because he has such a clever user name, and is pretty darn clever himself.

Porthos

Well seeing that I accidentally labelled myself a pervert today... I will open with ..... I like Sophia because she has a really nice pair of buns there :) among other things ! and she is fun, funny, and really enjoys life !!!

Phaedrus likes Old Dog's underwear.... but I love your underwear Sophia ;)

I like Backrubman because he has become a good and trusted friend on this board. I appreciate his posts, as well as his advice and support.

Porthos

• Like 1

Guest L**gh M****e

I "Like" to wish A Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there! Happy Father's Day!

Lisa xoxo

I like backrubman because his posts are very insightful and I really enjoy reading them. I will admit my mind autocorrects backrubman to backmanrub for some reason tho :p

Posted via Mobile Device

I like brockvilleman because he helped me out with a recommendation once, and because we both like the idea of a lady in a shirt:

one outfit i love that i came home to one day was just a see thru white shirt, unbuttoned and a high heels. what a way to get greeted at the door. not too expensive and not long coming off.
Edited by northerntantra
Fix lettercap

I like brockvilleman because he helped me out with a recommendation once, and because we both like the idea of a lady in a shirt:

I like NorthernTantra because he has a really cool handle, and contributes to a wide variety of threads. I like ladies in shirts too, so guess we have several things in common! :)