The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Sophia because she leaves such nice visitor messages on my profile page. Always puts a smile on my face.

I like Backrubman because he is a true gentleman, a good friend and has wonderful insights

• Like 1

I don't know porthos really well, but each time I see his name I can't stop thinking of a good glass of porto :)

I like Malika because of her posts seem to have a general theme of being thought provoking and intelligent

I like RG because he keeps his clothes on when he's fishing (at least according to his CERB signature).

Although I suppose if I were to think back to my logic classes, that's not strictly accurate, in that he could also fish in the nude, but it's not as fun as other things he does without his clothes. Like bowling, perhaps...

I'm just saying that we can't really be sure.

Anyways, I still like him.

Edited by AndyofHalifax

I think I like Andy now LOL even though he has images of me bowling in the nude:icon_eek:...people that know me know I don't bowl

But I wonder now if there is symbolism in bowling balls and the pins?

Even so, I still like Andy, fellow music enthusiast.

RG :-)

Porthos is an awesome contributor to Cerb... kudos ! I do believe however he is a prairie boy hiding out in the East as a Newfie ;)

Damn damn damn....Meg beat me !!! lol. Well Megster you are hot hot hot !!! One smart cookIe, funny, frisky and Hot !! ;)

and frisky

Edited by LeeRichards
  • Like 1

I like Samantha because she is often the voice of reason around here.

I like Samantha because she is just as interesting in person as she is on line. She has some really interesting and to me unexpected interests and is a really neat woman. :) And did I mention calm, smart and sexy too?

Oops. Missed Angela. Well, Angela is a good Cerb friend who makes me feel welcome and makes jokes about PEI potaoes.

I like Angela because she is full of interesting bits of info. Who would have known!!!???

I like RoamingGuy for his outstanding reputation here as a "know it all" (and he really does, so it's well deserved) and he finally beat LeeRichards into submission (and made him admit he was a better fisherman) with his Wikipedia of fishing knowledge which gave me a really good laugh that I so sorrily needed!

He's also now spent way too much time in the hold here, so I'll volunteer to stand in for him here for a while :)

• Like 1

I really like Mistert! Cause in this community I remain very private but have connected with a couple gents who have just been great. Mistert tops the list. Thanks Bud! Cub.

Cub has impeccable taste.... that's why he gets the two thumbs up and a tail wag from the OD....

I like Old Dog because he throws great parties and is a good friend. (Oh and he always has beer!)

• Like 1