The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Angela, not just because she's a great SP, she's also a good friend that is going fishing with me this summer, and she makes positive contributions to CERB

RG

I like roamingguy, because during my first few days on this forum, a lot of his posts put me at ease with the very unfamiliar world of this industry. From what I read from his posts, or compliments he receives from other members, I believe he lives up to his description "I am a Gentleman"

• Like 1

I like Piano8950 because he is a fresh, friendly and fun new member here and contributes to all kinds of threads......welcome aboard the Cerb Train ;)

I like Phaedrus because, as of the time of this posting, he has posted 139 (mostly excellent) songs in the "Another Song Thread" thread.

I like hfxhandy because he enjoys playing the song games with me and his avatar is great! For some reason whenever I see it the theme from the good, the bad, and the ugly suddenly starts playing in my head, lol.

I like Tokan, another small town boy (although my small town is smaller than his small town I think LOL), for his positive contributions to CERB and playing the music thread games

And for a music game player, and from one small town boy to another, here's an appropriate song...don't know how true though :-)

RG

• Like 1

I like Soleil because she is bright, kind and hot. What a combonation!!:icon_razz:

Mmm...I like you Katherine for the very same reasons and maybe a few more but I won't disclose them here.:D

After looking at Steve's avatar....I only like half of him ..... the Sox half ;)

and about a month ago he liked my idea of renting a big boat and then getting shipwrecked on an island with Katherine and Penelope :D ... athough I believe he figures I am much like Gilligan :icon_rolleyes:

Steve is a real good guy !!!

I like Roaming Guy because we're going fishing and he likes Lee who I also like, even though the jury is still out on who is the better fisherman.

I like Angela because she is such a positive presence here on Cerb and because she has seen AC/DC in concert! Kind of jealous actually ;)

Tokan likes ACDC and I love ACDC....so I like Tokan :) Meep Meep

Speaking of ACDC .... I have big balls right now...any you ladies want to help me with that problem ? ;) ha ha ha ha ha :icon_rolleyes:

• Like 1

I still like Lee, :-) but liked and appreciated his comments on the Halifax Social. I was going to post something but it wouldn't have come out as good. Good for you Lee

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

I like roaming guy because he also hails from a small town and enjoys playing the song games. He is also a great contributor here on Cerb and I always enjoy reading his posts. Hope you got some fishing in yesterday RG :)

I like Tokan because he has plunged into this community and become such an important part of it. And he lives in Brockville. I'm quite partial to the Valley!!

• Like 1

I like Katherine. She is simply amazing and we are so lucky to have her here on the east coast, she is a true gem and very unique (in a good way). As for the truly top notch ladies on CERB she is definitely one of them and sets the bar very high.

I like Backrubman because he is so thoughtful with his posts on such a wide variety of topics and I enjoy reading what he has to say.

I also like him because he likes Katherine and has the ability to recognize a jewel when he sees one. :)

i like mrrnice 2 cause is presence here on cerb is always polite and positive. Plus at my first social in ottawa he come and talk to me, i was the shy one in the corner, it was fun.

I like Shymale, a positive contributor to CERB. Enjoy reading his posts. And you got to respect a guy for admitting he's shy in a public forum...pretty much the opposite of shy when you think about it :-)

RG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZmv0l8vjSpMppcvh41gkkxa7Mb1hAb57ItCUfIfy67NMaOK_f

I did not come here to praise Roman Guy. I am here to commend Roamingguy on his continued classic presence on these Forums.

All Hail Roamingguy!!!

All roads lead Roamingguy to adventure.