The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Lee cause he's a "ahole" Now, I know that doesn't sound all that great but his sarcasm and quick whit make me smile but I won't tell you who he reminds me of, hence the "ahole" reference....anyhooo, it's all good handsome!

I like Notch because his avatar makes me think "now there's a guy with nothing to hide". Which is how we all should be!

I like Touch because he always has something interesting to say and posts awesome sexy pictures in some of the social groups.

I still like RG even though he skipped Touch for Lee ;) lol

• Like 2

I like Katherine because she is one of the most amazingly sexy women I know! And just tremendously nice and good fun to boot!

I like Porthos because he has such neat ever-changing avatars and interesting posts.

I like this thread because even though the linear time-line got seriously messed up, everyone is clearly in a positive mood and appreciates their fellow CERB contributors. So, carry on each and everyone as you see fit...but maybe Angela is next in line for a thread response...

I like Gabriella because she is so classy, refined, sexy, and naughty ... All rolled into one gorgeous package

• Like 1

I like Porthos because his name reminds me of the Three Musketeers and because he is a fellow Stompin' Tom fan! I also enjoy reading his posts.

• Like 1

Wow, this is pretty amazing. How can one like a Boston Bruins fan? Well I guess that just shows how many other great characteristics that Meg has to overcome her one weak spot.

She is a positive intelligent presence on the board, is willing to laugh at herself, and she sends me nice little notes or puts nice little comments on my posts on occassion.

And she has great legs too. One day I'd love to meet her in person.

I like mrnice2 because his posts are always positive and I enjoy reading them. I also like him because he's also in the hockey playoff pool :)

• Like 1

I like Tokan because he understands that there is a different standard of excellence that can be applied to bad movies.

Porthos

I like Porthos because we share the same tastes and interests, and he posts great pictures!

I like Sophia because she has a crush on Beaker and has a great sense of humour! Kinda glad I chose Beaker as my avatar :)