The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

Hey the Old Dog seems to have that way of saying just the right thing at just the right time.

And, he does a pretty good Santa under adverse heat conditions too! Yay for Old Dog!

i like alexandra-sky because she is a very positive presence on the board. I must also say i love her pics, she is very beautiful lady.

I like Shymale because at the social when I met hm he was very personable and I respect thye fact that he took himself into a difficult situation and met the challenge perfectly. I bet at the next social he will be the social butterfly. :)

I like mrrnice because he does his best to enjoy everything he does and because he seems to be a man of character (is that well said?) Also, he gave me reputation points for admitting to not having read labels, I guess he felt sorry for me lol

I like Isabella, a real sweetheart. Cares about people, a positive influence on CERB, one of the ones who makes this more than a board, helps make it a community, and she's just an all round nice person

RG

What RG said about Isabella is exactly the way I feel about them both. RG you are a very special person and I feel blessed to know you :)

• Like 1

I like that despite how sweet and innocent she looks....I KNOW there's a whole lot Malika could teach me about being naughty ;)......if I wasn't such a chicken :p

That aside she really is a sweetheart and an absolute pleasure to talk to and to be around. Please don't ever change, cutie! :)

I like that despite how sweet and innocent she looks....

Someone said it! Therefore I am innocent! I am quoting you on that own!

and I like Castle cause he let me take the virginity of his couch :D

I love Malika!!! She is quirky, she is cool, she is funny, she is a genius and most of all she is a fantastic friend!!! xoxo

I like Alexandra...she makes positive contributions (like this thread) to CERB, making it the good community it is, and she is intelligent, sexy, and beautiful

RG

I like RoamingGuy because everytime I comment on one of his posts, he always takes the time out to thank me for it and to wish me a great day. Now how's that for a boy who's Mama brought him up right? I adore manners and you have them in spades my friend! :)

I like Soleil because she is the kind of friend who's got your six. She is also so giving, of herself, compliments and even presents sometimes! :icon_mrgreen:

I like Dorinda,I enjoy reading her fun upbeat posts, which help make this the community it is. She sounds like a lady I'd like to meet...and hey, to boot, she travels, so I can see the possibility of a meeting in 2012.

RG

I like RG because even though he knows that I travel, he has never attempted to try and book a date with me.

• Like 1

I like Old Dog because he is a loyal, faithful companion that always wags his tail whenever I come home.

I hear he also organizes a mean social.

I like Lee Richards even though he random texts from across the country and confuses the hell out of an old guy.... he is still a good egg.

Well I like Old Dog because he is easily confused ;) and because he likes bacon and well........................ He was kind enough to be Santa Claus at the social and let beautiful ladies sit on his lap !!!!!! The selfless things you do OD !

You are Cerb's "Bad Dog" Just keep being you big guy !