The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

Hmmm ... Mr. Mike l am not sure if you deserve it because you not only skipped one but five ppl (more like seems like you have not understood how the thread works? lol) but either way I like you because I just noticed you are following me on twitter, Thank you! :)

RG I like you because you are a coffee lover like me :)

Thank you Isabella, I like you not because your a coffee drinker, but your a good caring person

But here's a coffee for two for the two of us :-)

Coffee-New-York-420x0.jpg

And I like Malika, she's a fun and positive contributer to this community, enjoy her presence here on CERB

I just hope I'm in her good books and don't need punishing LOL

RG

• Like 1

I like RoamingGuy because it looks like he makes really great coffee.

I like coffee!

I also like RoamingGuy because he let me outta the dog house :)

I like Malika (that's no secret!) because she's gonna punish me :bigclap:

I like MrGump cuz he knows life is like a box of chocolates... and he can tease without being merciless.....

I like Cato for his dedication to CERB and the social groups, and for being a genuinely nice guy. Thanks for all your contributions!

I like Roaming Guy because he had the brilliant suggestion of a threesome with myself and Gabrielle Laurence. I've been thinking about that one for days! :)

• Like 2

Carley you took the words right out of my mouth about Soleil.

As for Carley, it is simple. You are just a sweetheart. :)

I like MrNice because he is a genuine awesome guy !

Although I am forever an optomist, a recent thread he started really has re-inforced to me to always count my blessings, no matter how shitty so to speak things can get......to see the good, and to realize how fortunate I am and how great life can be :) Xmas time couldn't have been a better time to have a little positive jolt like this :) Thx

I like what LeeRichards wrote in his above post. I like what Lee writes in a lot of his posts. He makes CERB a funnier and better place.

I still like Andy... he hasn't sent me lobster for writing this at all... no he hasn't.

I still like Anday... he hasn't sent me lobster for writing this at all... no he hasn't.

Give amazing Old Dog a request to find an image, any image (!) and he finds it faster than a greyhound could retrieve a a bone. Maybe CERB should set up some kind of image retrieval, speed-timed treasure hunt!?

I like that Isabella never has a sour word to say about anyone. I like her positive outlook on life. I that she always has a helpful word for everyone who needs one. And even though we've never met I can already tell that she's cute as a button :)

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like castle.

He's funny, witty, has great taste in women,(:p) and is always there for you when you need him. Thank you for everything hun! ;)

Who doesn't love Soleil??? She's beautiful, fun, sexy and probably one of the nicest people I have ever met!!! xoxo

I like Old Dog because he has a whole TEAM of women to verify the distinct lack of vajayosity in his immediate vicinity.....I'm so jealous.