The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Isabella because she always makes me feel welcome here. And lets me know when I am missed during times of absence. Even though we have never met.

I like RG because he still has his sense of humor even after his recent "truck incident" Kudos !

don't let your guard down with Old Dog... he might shill some pics trying to lure you into a date ;)

I love Erin.... she talks about marshmallows... and she is pretty.... and she makes sense... and she is pretty... and she has useful commentary... and she is pretty.....

I like RG because he is a good shit .... and....and..... because he is going to catch the biggest fish ever ;) Then have a big party and invite all us cerbies !

I like Isabella because she always remembers every holiday and makes sure she always sends me a message with a cute picture. So thoughtful! :)

• Like 1

Guest h****hedl

I like how Lee is a very involved member of Cerb. I don`t know you very well Lee, but after doing some research - reviewing your posts: you really seem to have your head on straight and add value to each thread you participate in!

8)

hb

I like Isabella for the exact same reasons she likes RG. :)

Additional Comments:

Shoot I was beaten to it. I like Soleil because she's always so sweet on the board. I like Lee's avatar and I like how HB has stuck around with us. hehe! He's a trooper.

• Like 1

I really like Erin as do so many others. Why?

Because she is such a smart and confident woman. Love those kind of women!

Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

I like hfxandy because he has a fantastic sense of humour and he always makes me smile. I like him, and one day, I wanna meet him! :)

• Like 1

I like Soleil because she radiates sweetness in everything thing she writes (even if, apparently, she has had to go through some tough times now and then). Best Wishes for the New Year!

Touch