The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Sky because I learn things from her through her writing, and I even learn from her when she is not trying to convey things. As an example, here today I thought I would include a picture of the Great Library of Alexandra in order to represent her knowledge and intelligence.

Lo and behold I learned that it is actually The Great Library of Alexandria.

alexandria.jpg

Thanks Sky. It's a dull day that one does not learn something new. :)Always enjoy seeing you on line and in the forums.

• Like 1

I like Gabby because she is ummm....snart. witty, hilarious....has nice white furrrrr with black stripes and pretty blue eyes....avatarly speaking.... but also is freakin smokin hot with a rockin body, perhaps ais a little frisky ;) and she has never met me in person so she still likes me :)

Well I luv Issy because she is sweet, big hearted, fun, and my god she has hot legs speaking of profile pics ;)

ps... I still luv her even though after her comments about Notch pic I can`t help but feel that she prefers pecker weightlifters over a debonaire man of mystery ;) Ohhh Behave baby ! Yeah !

I like Lee Richards, if not for a myriad of other reasons, for actually using the phrase "pecker weightlifters" in a sentence in a public forum.

I like how Old Dog always has a comment for just about every thread, be it serious, silly or sexy. I suppose that is how you get to 3800 posts.

I like Old Dog...while everyone else, myself included is wrapped up in jokes, music and other silliness, Old Dog is there to get us back on track by keeping things mature and serious...no time for antics with OD

OK OK...enjoy OD's humour, lost a keyboard or two because of him, but I like him anyway :-)

RG

Damn...Meg is too fast. I like Meg, well what isn't there to like about Meg, cute, sweet, fast on her posts and text messages...plus the cutest little....avatar you'll ever see

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

I like Meg, well what isn't there to like about Meg, cute, sweet, fast on her posts and text messages...plus the cutest little....avatar you'll ever see

RG

Can I finish that for ya RG ?......"cutest little hot ass" :) Not to mention those leggggggs ;) mmm hmmmm

Now I like RG because he enjoys the good things in life like sex, fishing and good humor....and pays attention to very important details.....like Meg's avatar...also a very good thing in life :)

I like Lee 'cause he is one of those guys that has two first names (kinda) and I have always found that to be "groovy baby!"

I like Steve because he was wise enough to make a Cerb decision and then reconsider it. Always good when one recognizes what is right. :)Maybe he will keep on that track and leave those Red Sox! It's nice to see him back on the boards and posting.

I like mrnice2 because he's well, nice...and the world needs more niceness.

And niceness seeping into CERB keeps this a positive community

RG

I like Berlin, enjoy reading her posts and getting her insights. When you post something Berlin, I read it

Oh, and you started that damned addictive :-) first music thread which has provided a bunch of us "musical" CERBITE's a fun way to pass the time, thank you for that

RG

• Like 1

I like how Berlin and I seem to share similar preferences in things both geeky and....hehe....naughty (see my contribution to the favorite quotes thread :p ) Plus she's smart, outspoken and sexy as all get out!

• Like 1

I like Castle because he consistently manages to find something interesting and worthwhile to say. Keep it up, sir!

• Like 1

I like Alexandra, her kindness, her positivity (like this thread) make CERB a positive community

Not to mention her contributions in her posts, when she posts something, I read it

One of the ladies that makes CERB a great place to be

RG

• Like 1