The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like AngelaofOttawa,because she like's tacky christmas ties...:)

and despite never having the blessing of her company,apparently quite the hottie....:)

This does feel nice,Great thread...(big smiles)

• Like 1

And I like Phaedrus's avatar, though I incline more to the adjacent figure in the painting...

i like cato, well for everything he brings to the community. great post and recos and it's always done with honesty and respect.

I still like Shymale, despite the fact that he hates kittens, cookies and Christmas. Okay, he doesn't hate those things, I was just trying to stir controversy... but not like we say it CONtroversy, but like the Brits say it, conTROVersy.

He a solid guy, that Shymale dude.

I still like Shymale, despite the fact that he hates kittens, cookies and Christmas. Okay, he doesn't hate those things, I was just trying to stir controversy... but not like we say it CONtroversy, but like the Brits say it, conTROVersy.

He a solid guy, that Shymale dude.

I like Old Dog for not being afraid of controversial pronunciations. But maybe my judgement has been discombobulated by my excitement in hearing Peter Mansbridge actually pronounce "bilingual" correctly at least once without trying trying to pronounce the silent "u"!

Touch's avatar is kinda trippy and it's fuckin' freaking me out!......but I like him anyway.

Hey!! Phaedrus was skipped twice. I like him because his posts sound like he is the kind of person that always treats others with respect and he also comes across as someone caring.

To not leave anyone out ... I like Megforfun because even though is not often we have nice conversations when we run into each other in the chat room.

• Like 1

Hey!! Phaedrus was skipped twice. I like him because his posts sound like he is the kind of person that always treats others with respect and he also comes across as someone caring.

To not leave anyone out ... I like Megforfun because even though is not often we have nice conversations when we run into each other in the chat room.

I like Isabella because she is nice enough to make sure no one gets skipped and everyone get their very own portion of positivity!

I like Touch,cause he's got that freaky avatar..

and because he apparently listen's quite closly to what Peter Mansbridge says....:)

Edited by MrGump

I like Touch because he uses big words like "discombobulated".

I like MrGump because he's coming in all the way from Winnipeg to Ottawa to join us for the social.

I like Angela because she is fun, has a great new avatar :) and if I remember correctly we both had 78 cougars for cars. Now she "is" a sexy cougar..hehe

• Like 1

I like Lee because I never know what he is going to say next in a post or in the Shoutbox. Still waiting for him to come East for that beer though. :)

I like Katherine because she's fit: physically and intellectually.

Smart and beautiful. On top of things.

I like Cato because he is a certified CERB keeper,all his posts are wise or funny,and he knows how to compliment the ladies :)