The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like CERB and the constant potential and reality of meeting new gents and ladies,many who are ever present but silent....the lurkers who may have been hobbying for years yet prefer to remain very private until we finally meet.

Dorinda Bloom is a very positive presence on cerb. Her posts are intelligent, her albums are tastefully erotic, and she's a very good correspondent and a new friend.

i like cato cause... well is cato. his post are always a good read. is presence here on cerb is a plus for he community.

Looks like Castle was missed, so I like Castle for his positive contributions to CERB, his presence here makes CERB a better board

And Shymale, I like Shymale because he's confident enough to admit he's shy LOL...and he makes positive contributions to CERB too

RG

I so looooove Dorinda, and you never should be skipped! Love your posts,your ad's your overall very warm personality! You are a true friend and a total sweetheart! Oh and I'm posting on page 69-ner!!...lol

Oh no! I'm so sorry for missing you Castle...I was playing wrong :redface: No offence! Whoever is next can skip me....

I like OD because he is hilarious, a great community man here on Cerb and likes bacon....yes he does.

Also cause he is going to show me the ropes someday on how to con free drinks outta everyone around him ;)

:chug:I like Lee Richards because he likes my pal Old Dog :chug: and Old Dog likes me and we all like free drinks!! :chug:

I like RG... solid man, solid community member and a good friend. CERB could only benefit from members like him!

• Like 1

I like RG .....well because he is just RG....and like me he loves fishing :)

The "big one" is still out there.....waiting for ya !!!!

16283728-ca6

• Like 1

I LOVE Meg!!!! She was my first friend here and without Meg, there would be NO Old Dog.... a welcoming soul, as sweet as pie, as sexy as hell and I am proud to be her friend!!

Oops what happened? No posts in this thread since last month? I can't let that happen and since I like RG well what other excuse/reason to bump the thread right?

As for something I like about him that I have not mentioned before ... He is a caring man.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Is there anything not to like about you Isabella?! Your sweet, caring and lovely! I hope that we meet soon!

I get to chime in again here to say that I like Soleil for her sunny presence on cerb!

Gotta like that Cato guy... he has been on CERB for 30 bajillion years, has seen everybody and knows everybody else. A great contributor, and a good buddy!!! Cheers!