Question for the ladies...

So, ladies... a very simple question: which guy's hotter? Which one does it for you?

Our first candidate is your fairly standard model type. He landed in the best bums thread before it dies, so I presume someone thinks he's at least acceptable...

thongs1.jpg

Our second candidate - the one in the middle - is NZ special forces, somewhere in Afghanistan. I don't know who he is or what he's just got back from doing, but he's still got someone else's blood on his knuckles.

Screen+shot+2011-07-04+at+15.01.22.png

So: which one of these guys hits your buttons?

(FWIW, this question comes out of a blogpost I ran across, if anyone cares :) )

Guest S**a*Q

Bachelor #2 He's got weaponry and he just punched the crap out of someone... That's who I'm a fan of.

Now Bachelor #1 is probably more worried about breaking a nail than I am. I'd rather have someone cool than a pretty boy. I also think that thongs on anyone are kinda weird, (assfloss... LOL)

#2. The pretty boy's don't do it for me either. I like a strong protective man. I've got a bit of an eye for Sheldon on Big Bang as well, but that's a whole other thread.

I like both but if they don't have any redeeming qualities or anything go on upstairs, I'm not interested. Pretty boys or metrosexuals as I like to call them are nice to look at in and out of the sack but if a guy is more concerned with his hair and how he looks than a woman is, all bets are off.

I really have a thing for military boys! I always feel more reasurred if the man I'm with can be of use in the zombie apocalypse. You never know when its gonna happen :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Tom Berenger in Platoon was a major influence on my daydreams when I was a teen so I will say bachelor #2. I like a man's man :) Rugged = sexy :)

• Like 1

Guest E*******h S******s

To be honest neither. While both are undeniably good looking, they are both too young to pique my interest. I need to feel some commonality through shared life experience for real attraction to take place. Besides, I just can't get on board with my guy being prettier than me...

I agree with Elizabeth, age the military man by 20 years. There is something about a man who lived his life his way and doesn't overthink everything that really catches my eye and gets the juices flowing. I have issues with men who use more hair product than I do anyway. They are just way too much maintainence.

cat

• Like 2

I love this quote! Thanks Cat from us older dudes that are low maintenance :)

I have issues with men who use more hair product than I do anyway. They are just way too much maintainence.

cat

• Like 1

number 2!

I have a thing for army guy....roar! and he does look way more manly

Army Guy right here Malika ;-) 12.5 years of wonderful service... haha

which is where I was getting at with the Berenge reference...I was 16 at the time and ever since, I love maturity and life experience!!!

Well I'm bald, so no hair products for this guy

Not to mention, many many many many many moons ago I was in the army

Does that put me in the running LOL

And your allowed to lie LOL

RG :-)

• Like 1

Well I'm bald, so no hair products for this guy

Not to mention, many many many many many moons ago I was in the army

Does that put me in the running LOL

And your allowed to lie LOL

RG :-)

Yup, you sexy devil you!

So, ladies... a very simple question: which guy's hotter? Which one does it for you?

Our second candidate - the one in the middle - is NZ special forces, somewhere in Afghanistan. I don't know who he is or what he's just got back from doing, but he's still got someone else's blood on his knuckles.

Screen+shot+2011-07-04+at+15.01.22.png

So: which one of these guys hits your buttons?

(FWIW, this question comes out of a blogpost I ran across, if anyone cares :) )

Phaedrus, Where on earth did you find that picture of me??! I thought all those old Black Ops pictures of me were locked down tight somewhere in the Pentagon. That's it. I have to kill you now....for the sake of national security of course :p

@ Castle you must be the guy with his hands in front of his face ;) (sake of national security of course :) )

I'm going to have to go with neither as well ^.^;; As someone else said, they're both undeniably attractive, but much too stereotypical for me!

The in-betweens and gender martinis of the world rock my socks off ;)

Sexy Uniformed sweating bloody yummy hard working delicious dirty male number two! Meow! Just tell me when to bend over or get on my kneese!!!

Phaedrus, Where on earth did you find that picture of me??!

Sorry, can't reveal my sources. They're even more terrifying than you :)

I thought all those old Black Ops pictures of me were locked down tight somewhere in the Pentagon. That's it. I have to kill you now....for the sake of national security of course :p

Ah, but first you have to find me...