Anyone booked with Sinful Sarah/Bella?

Thanks guys. I know she's around for a while.I tried texting and calling her from my actual number throughout the day. But no response. 

• Like 1

just an update. was able to book with her after numerous tries. Not so pleasant experience for me but some people may like her since she's in the business for long. 

• Sad 1

Pre Covid I had an appointment with her and I booked a week in advance talked with her on the phone she was visiting SJ.

as the date approached I had a death in the family and canceled my appointment 24 hr in advance with her. Everything was cool up until 1 hour before the original time we were to meet with are you on your way soon?

Me:Ummm no I canceled yesterday with you due to a death in my family we talked about it. 
 Her: I don’t know why I come to this shitty town all you men in Saint John are assholes and on and on 

I just wrote her back and said you may be beautiful on the outside but you are ugly on the inside and I will never book with you . And she finally stoped with I’m blocking you lol crazy lady sorry just be careful 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I see everyone is confirming what I experienced. She seems always stoned and very rough. She has no sense of time. I feel like my money is wasted. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I had booked with her a couple of years ago when she was in Fredericton. I reached the hotel as she said and she couldn't properly direct me to her room! It was really a harsh winter day and I was going in circles outside the hotel. She was very rude and unclear and finally I had to drop the plan and return home. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I'll chime in here. I booked with her this week in the morning and it was fairly easy. I did rush her and she did seem a little frazzled but thats partially my fault.  Her room was clean, massage table, good music, and ambient/dance lights. Nice little massage and certainly not a clock watcher. I can see how she wouldn't be everyone's style but I enjoyed the hospitality. Also gave me a scratch lotto ticket as I left LOL. 

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences.

I really dislike when I see this happening.

I hope your next experience with another provider is of a more memorable one ❤️.

• Like 2

I seen her a few years ago...we discussed the session before hand by text 1-2 days before & how many roses....when i got there she was upselling & wanted more roses than what we agreed on.  I showed her the text & she wouldn't honour it....I should have left...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/1/2024 at 1:15 PM, letsplay_57 said:

I seen her a few years ago...we discussed the session before hand by text 1-2 days before & how many roses....when i got there she was upselling & wanted more roses than what we agreed on.  I showed her the text & she wouldn't honour it....I should have left...

You deserve so much better.

You’re nothing but a  sweet gentleman ❤️.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Since I started this discussion, I want to say. I wonder why no one talked about this before! I could have used that $ somewhere better. She posts all those flashy ads and no reviews to back that up!

Smiley 9999 - I suspect the answer to your question is rooted in the rules of this website. We are , outside the Warning Section (and here there are rules)  strongly discouraged from posting negative reviews. 

• Sad 2