Jump to content

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, BenDover said:

legit posters almost never show  face 

looks like somebody googled ‘hot milf’ and grabbed some pics 

well, I texted her and got a response and rates, but that’s no guarantee that she looks like the pictures.

Edited by BenDover
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you know she looks like the pictures?

48 minutes ago, BenDover said:

well, I texted her and got a response and rates, but that’s no guarantee. She looks like the pictures.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MikeyInHalifax said:

How do you know she looks like the pictures?

 

sorry i have fixed that , i wrote it wrong 

dont type without glasses i guess … 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Relative newbie here......do you ask them while they're texting....."hey is that you in the picture?".....I don't understand why someone would lie?  If we hook up....I'm going to find out !!.......

One of the SP's I engaged clearly used fake pictures........but she was far better looking than her pictures.....I enquired with her about the fake pics and she told me she used fake pics because of privacy concerns......which makes sense!

 

For the record, I got no pops on these Lisaa LL photos when I image searched them.

 

 

 

Edited by Timmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Timmy said:

Relative newbie here......do you ask them while they're texting....."hey is that you in the picture?".....I don't understand why someone would lie?  If we hook up....I'm going to find out !!.......

One of the SP's I engaged clearly used fake pictures........but she was far better looking than her pictures.....I enquired with her about the fake pics and she told me she used fake pics because of privacy concerns......which makes sense!

 

For the record, I got no pops on these Lisaa LL photos when I image searched them.

 

 

 

Privacy makes sense but in that case just blur or obscure the face. Maybe identifying tattoos or something too but that can be blurred too. In my opinion there's no reason to ever use fake pics. It's blatant false advertising and misleading/dishonest.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Timmy said:

Relative newbie here......do you ask them while they're texting....."hey is that you in the picture?".....I don't understand why someone would lie?  If we hook up....I'm going to find out !!.......

One of the SP's I engaged clearly used fake pictures........but she was far better looking than her pictures.....I enquired with her about the fake pics and she told me she used fake pics because of privacy concerns......which makes sense!

 

For the record, I got no pops on these Lisaa LL photos when I image searched them.

 

 

 

A lot of them (mostly Asians) will straight up lie to you. They even say stuff like "2 hours free if fake" which is never honored. Their tactic is to promise anything they can to get you in the door. At that point once you realize you've been lied to they are counting on you deciding to stay anyway. I guess a lot of people must stay because if this tactic didn't work they would stop doing it.

Image search is not foolproof by any means, it's worth using to filter out some of the fakes but don't expect it to catch everything. Make sure you are using several image search engines as well, remember a lot of these scammers are foreign. I've caught a lot of fakes on Yandex and Baidu that the other search engines didn't find.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Teelow said:

I look forward to someone TOFTT

Perfect! Let us know how you make out, lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I also reached out today via text. Prompt reply with rates, and even shared a street address. I outright said that her pics looked too good to be true, and ask if she could confirm. Was thinking a selfie with two fingers held up or something... the one she sent looks like another professional pic and no fingers held up. When I brought that up she got angry and shut me down. Also when I Google map the address it comes up with a bldging with a different civic number. And looks like cemeteries and office buildings all around. 

Part of me really wants her to be legit. We need more milfs around here. But my spidey senses are telling me to avoid :(.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, meredith said:

So I also reached out today via text. Prompt reply with rates, and even shared a street address. I outright said that her pics looked too good to be true, and ask if she could confirm. Was thinking a selfie with two fingers held up or something... the one she sent looks like another professional pic and no fingers held up. When I brought that up she got angry and shut me down. Also when I Google map the address it comes up with a bldging with a different civic number. And looks like cemeteries and office buildings all around. 

Part of me really wants her to be legit. We need more milfs around here. But my spidey senses are telling me to avoid :(.

yes when it’s that much work to simply

verify , best bet is give up 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2024 at 6:58 PM, RobertDion said:

You could have a role play with 'The Office' fantasy going on, she looks so much like Amy Ryan. 🙂

let me know if you find a Pam 💦

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2024 at 5:18 PM, BenDover said:

legit posters almost never show  face 

Say what? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2024 at 5:18 PM, BenDover said:

legit posters almost never show  face 

looks like somebody googled ‘hot milf’ and grabbed some pics 

Plenty of legit SP's have their face visible in their ads. Tallia and Emily show theirs on their LL ads. A number of them show their faces on their supplementary social media also. Yes, sometimes they're paywalled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MikeyInHalifax said:

Plenty of legit SP's have their face visible in their ads. Tallia and Emily show theirs on their LL ads. A number of them show their faces on their supplementary social media also. Yes, sometimes they're paywalled. 

They are definitely the exception. 
In fact, almost all the local SPs don’t show their face and very few of the travellers do, like YFL. 
I usually scroll past anyone with a face pic (esp asians) as they are always pics that are cut and pasted from Reddit or IG 
 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So has anyone had a chance to actually meet her? I received plenty of pics about her, but nothing to say she is legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MikeyInHalifax said:

Plenty of legit SP's have their face visible in their ads. Tallia and Emily show theirs on their LL ads. A number of them show their faces on their supplementary social media also. Yes, sometimes they're paywalled. 

Which Emily are you talking about? PM if easier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2024 at 10:04 AM, Matador said:

They are definitely the exception. 
In fact, almost all the local SPs don’t show their face and very few of the travellers do, like YFL. 
I usually scroll past anyone with a face pic (esp asians) as they are always pics that are cut and pasted from Reddit or IG 
 

Ms Melody is another local that shows her face. Mandy has a face pic on her ad now as well. 

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/nova-scotia/halifax_mandy_elite_companionship_back_in_bedford_limited_time-6211130

 

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/nova-scotia/halifax_south_end_incall_8am_10am_7days_a_week_txt_2_book-8453494

 

Just saying. It depends on the providers situation and many are comfortable with showing their face under one condition or another. Plenty of providers have socials where they show their face behind a paywall. It's just a matter of following the trail till you get to those websites.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...