Sorry for your loss Samantha, and thank you for sharing with us. People have a funny way of becoming special given enough time. Sounds like the 2 of you shared something really nice.

*hug*

Hug2.jpg

Very sorry for your loss Samantha.

I too, have a gent whom I've been seeing since I first started 6 years ago. He is getting up there in age and that is something I think about often. I do consider him a friend, but still maintaining the Sp/Client boundaries. When they day comes, it will be a sad one, I will miss him.

I am awful sorry for your lost. Strange I had a thought a few days ago, about this very same thing. I have clients that have become so dear to me as well, and for whatever reason the thought came to my head, how would something like this effect me? Would I feel strange that I could not go to the funneral, being so close and all? Hope you find peace with his passing.

I am sorry for your loss, Samantha. Thanks for sharing a very moving story with us.

I so understand what you are saying. You have said it much more eloquently that I ever could hope to achieve. Thank you for sharing and I know you will miss him.

Soft soul hugs

Chanel

Samantha,

My condolences to you for the loss of your friend. I hope you can take some comfort knowing you added so much to his life. Would that we all could be so lucky to have someone care for us that way when we get there.

Samantha, I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for sharing your private story. It is clear you would have meant a great deal to him. I know that these kind of relationships are highly valued by both parties. XO Cub

• Like 1

May your strength prevail to help you through this difficult time.

Our deepest sympathies are with your in your time of need.

We hope you know we will always be there for you.

May there be comfort in knowing that someone so special will never be forgotten.

Additional Comments:

Samantha --

I am very sorry to hear of your loss, but you should take a great deal of solace from the fact that you provded a tremendously important element to his life at a time when he undoubtably needed that. It sounds like he cared for you as well.

As a client, its hard not to have feelings for the ladies that I have seen and had the good fortune to get to know a bit. News like that would affect me tremendously, and I hope something like that, in fact, is a bit hard to handle as it demonstrates that you are good person.

Thank you, everyone. I really never expected so many replies, yet here they are, not to mention the private messages. I'm grateful for your care and attention.

It seems that we've been going through a hard time on the board, here, for the last couple of weeks. I'm sorry about that. Conflict is unpleasant. But I take heart in knowing that, much as we may get annoyed or upset with one another at times, the men and women here are good people navigating a way through a shadowy world that only we understand. Our conversations sometimes become intense because our demi-monde matters so much to us and we all want to feel respected, valued and accepted even when we don't agree.

I say this because, as I tried to point out, above, the death of a client is something that only we understand. I'm not grief-stricken. L's death doesn't threaten or frighten me and I had no vested interest in his life despite the fact that he was a very regular client. I liked him. I enjoyed his company. I know he enjoyed mine. With most clients, when we part company, I never expect to see them again. I need to feel that our interaction is complete. If it happens again, it's a gift. But there are a few whom I've seen so often that this kind of firm separation seems absurd to me, after awhile. I will miss L.

Life is always shorter than we think, friends. Take nothing for granted.

Guest J******aA***l

I appreciate your candid openness here Samantha....your words are so honest, open and tender....I truly am sorry for the loss you have felt over this beautiful friend....

My heart goes out to you Samantha...yes, this is a "business" but considering the nature of the business we do form connections with SP's and they with their clients....connections within the boundaries of what is appropriate in the lifestyle to be sure...but connections never the less. Were I to find out one of my favorite SP's passed away suddenly I would be quite devastated, it would feel like I lost a close friend, which for all intents and purposes, I did.

Would I feel strange that I could not go to the funneral, being so close and all?

Personally, and this is just my opinion and I completely understand why some would disagree, but I would hope that if I pass away and one of my regular SP's finds out about it in time that they would feel that they can come to the funeral, at least under the guise of friend or former coworker. SP's are people too and should be allowed to pay their respects. I only see SP's when I'm single, and I'm the type who is not really into the whole "cruising the bars for chicks" scene, so while I'm single SP's are my only outlet for physical intimacy, or intimacy of any kind really. So the SP's I see regularly are a very large and important part of my life. As such I feel they would have just as much right to be there as anyone else.

So the SP's I see regularly are a very large and important part of my life. As such I feel they would have just as much right to be there as anyone else.

I agree.

I would want my Friends to feel free to attend, grief is for the living.

[Purposely left out the word SP for a reason, it doesn't even come into play]

Edited by etasman2000
Missing context

Sorry for your loss Samantha. Even though we are providing a service and an intimate one at that, there is often a chemistry and a bond between an SP and a good regular client. Take comfort in the fact that you provided this man with a lot of happiness and pleasure at a time in his life when he needed it.

I have known of a few clients of mine who have passsed away some were regulars others I had seen here and there but not too often. I had a client pass away last November and while I had only seen him 4 or 5 times, it was those appts where they were multiple hours or overnights and I got to know him better. So when i found out they passed away, I was shocked and sad because I don't think anyone saw it coming. He always said he wanted to have a good sex life and he fulfilled his dream and enjoyed the company of many SPs. I have always enjoyed my time with him and the other ladies who joined us and vice versa.