Waxing--option for massage clients

Guest B**** Fo***ine

Gentleman--I am looking for open point of view

I used to do waxing, and was considering offering it again to my male clientel once again for my massage enthousiasts.

Let me know what u think..

There may be a demand... For that segment of the male population with the unfortunate combination of too-much-hair and unsteady-hands.... Full on-waxing may be a bit too extreme for the lads, but you may get some takers for a nice gentle soapy lathery shave....

It'll work, Erica used to offer that option too before her retirement. Don't expect a steady business from it, just leave as an available option.

All I can think is "ouch".... guess I'm a wimp! Now pedicure would be something I'd be interested in now that Erica isn't around.

well..i for one would have a hard time growing th hair to be waxed......but then the thought of the pain followed by wonderful massage and release....hmmmmmm

I'd love to receive a special treatment to remove certain hairs that are in the way. If your offering something new and different, please PM me.

Thanks.

Gentleman--I am looking for open point of view

I used to do waxing, and was considering offering it again to my male clientel once again for my massage enthousiasts.

Let me know what u think..

Your kidding! Maybe I'm a little ignorant in this area as I haven't done much venturing in Ottawa (no pun intended ottawaadventurer :) ), but I've never heard of a place in Ottawa that does the nether regions on a mans body. Could you PM me the details please?

I currently go to a men's spa for this but would consider it. I've never had a waxing with a happy ending! LOL

Guest B**** Fo***ine

Thank you for all your feedback on this subject. I think im going to make it available to those who are brave enough, or actually enjoy it.

Thanks for the nice massage Didi. You really know how to deliver with good contact....and the finish....not sure where you learned those amazing techniques! Tks

question... if your a first timer... wouldnt this tip off your SO?

That you went to get your body hair waxed off? It's unusual, but about as innocent as getting your hair cut.

That you went to get your body hair waxed off? It's unusual, but about as innocent as getting your hair cut.

Although, I suspect, rather more likely to be cause for comment :)

I'd be inclined to say this might be risky unless you do the groundwork first... if you've been openly talking about it, it'd probably be less of an issue if/when you actually did.